• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Url Configuration Rate Topic   - - - - -

• rmont
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:19 PM #1

Hello,

Following the installation of multi vendor on my server, it does not want to display the products in the sellers page.

I can consult the page: dispatch = companies.view & company_id = (without having it in the layout)

but if I want to go to: dispatch = companies.products & company_id = I am automatically redirected to dispatch = companies.view & company_id =

In addition I have no layout for companies.view.

Could you tell me how to access the companies.products page?

thank you in advance

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17134 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:28 AM #2

Hello,

Following the installation of multi vendor on my server, it does not want to display the products in the sellers page.

I can consult the page: dispatch = companies.view & company_id = (without having it in the layout)

but if I want to go to: dispatch = companies.products & company_id = I am automatically redirected to dispatch = companies.view & company_id =

In addition I have no layout for companies.view.

Could you tell me how to access the companies.products page?

thank you in advance

What multi-vendor version do you use?

DISCOUNTS UNTIL APRIL, 27! GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 305     Multi-Vendor              USD 1150    CS-Cart RU                         21500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 505      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    33000 руб.

• rmont
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:45 AM #3

What multi-vendor version do you use?

I am using version 4.7.1.SP2

I did some tests and the cart cart makes me a 302 redirect when I want to access the page, but I do not know where this redirection is.

thank you in advance

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17134 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:42 AM #4

It is required to examine issue on your server. Contact CS-Cart support team or PM me temporary FTP access

DISCOUNTS UNTIL APRIL, 27! GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 305     Multi-Vendor              USD 1150    CS-Cart RU                         21500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 505      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    33000 руб.

• rmont
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:54 AM #5

It is required to examine issue on your server. Contact CS-Cart support team or PM me temporary FTP access

I contacted the support to see if they want to pay attention to my problem.

I'll keep you informed