• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What Is Suppliers? Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:41 AM #1

This is not Cs-cart related question, but ecommerce related.

what is suppliers? how the vendors can add it?

I see there is not such things like register as suppliers. I did try to add it, but really didn't understand why the marketplace needs it. there is just one kind of profile page.

I did some quick search on google, but couldn't figure out right now why the multivendor needs it when they can't register as suppliers.

who will use it? how it works on multivendor?

Sorry for stupid question, but I need to know.

Thank you in advance!

• Mongoose
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:23 AM #2

I do not run a multi-vendor CS Cart shop but I can imagine that what vendors may refer to as "brands" even though you might sell a particular product fo let's say brand X which does not correspond to the same brand name as your supplier of that brand.

Does this make sense ?

two V4.6.2 and one  V4.2.4 - hedonist working on Sundays

Posted 10 January 2018 - 05:01 PM #3

I do not run a multi-vendor CS Cart shop but I can imagine that what vendors may refer to as "brands" even though you might sell a particular product fo let's say brand X which does not correspond to the same brand name as your supplier of that brand.

Does this make sense ?

Thanks Mongoose!

So, my understanding is, let's say xycompany is supplier of Adidas and has agreement with Adidas company. so, on the multivendor website, you are a vendor and selling Adidas. so, then why the multivendor needs put the xycompany profile, since you are selling?

I am still didn't understand this. I will be appreciate if someone can explain this with it's logic and how it works.

Thanks in advance!