• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Export From Woocommerce Rate Topic   - - - - -

• irl92
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 11:21 AM #1

I have a woocommerce site with 10'000+ products that I am looking to import into cs-cart. Most of these products are variable and I would hope to use the csv export/import feature on both platforms.

I believe that for woocommerce I would need to purchase a plugin to export producfts, does anyone have any advice or experience with this?

Thanks in advance.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 16,123 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 12:49 PM #2

May be the following module will help you

http://marketplace.c...to-cs-cart.html

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration

Certified CS-Cart RU Developer | Сертифицированный разработчик на CS-Cart Русская Версия

• irl92
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 03:04 PM #3

Thanks, I have been in contact with them, I was also hoping to find a one off payment plugin that isn't based on the number of products transferred.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 16,123 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 06:06 AM #4

We failed to find such module and I think what custom development work to make such transfer will cost more than their module

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration

Certified CS-Cart RU Developer | Сертифицированный разработчик на CS-Cart Русская Версия

Posted 25 December 2017 - 08:57 AM #5

We failed to find such module and I think what custom development work to make such transfer will cost more than their module

I am also interested on such addon, how much do you think it will cost? you see, here already 2 ready customer.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 16,123 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 01:04 PM #6

I do not think that we can create such a module for 2 customers. But if you are interested in this work, feel free to contact us to get a quote. Final cost depends on many factors (e.g. objects which should be transferred  - products, categories, pages, etc)