Webkul.com

This company is a fraud plain and simple. Today i made the biggest mistake in buying this add on, before buying i looked at the demo store and was very pleased with the way it worked. To my surprise they installed a software on my site that looks nothing like the demo, then there is a message on the software warning customers that there is no shipping to their address!! Twice i wrote to them to show that the software i was sold was not the same as shown in the demo but they refuse to remove it and give me what i paid for. I have now raised a complain with PayPal to get my money back. Avoid this company unless you want to be defrauded by their fake Checkout Software.

Screenshot (113).png

Screenshot (114).png

Screenshot (115).png

Screenshot (116).png

Screenshot (117).png

I got addon that supposed to make a tracking nr a link in shippment email but it does nothing… :slight_smile:

This company is a fraud plain and simple. Today i made the biggest mistake in buying this add on, before buying i looked at the demo store and was very pleased with the way it worked. To my surprise they installed a software on my site that looks nothing like the demo, then there is a message on the software warning customers that there is no shipping to their address!! Twice i wrote to them to show that the software i was sold was not the same as shown in the demo but they refuse to remove it and give me what i paid for. I have now raised a complain with PayPal to get my money back. Avoid this company unless you want to be defrauded by their fake Checkout Software.

Dear Arometiq,

Due to some technical issues, add-on file was not updated in our store. We have sincerely apologized for the same already and did the best we could do. We provided the complete refund along with the updated addon file compatible with the third party theme you are using at your store.

Here's the refund receipt which we shared via email as well http://prntscr.com/hjc7ff .

Kind patience and cooperation is the only way to get the things done properly. If you still have any doubts, please feel free to write us at support@webkul.com. We would be happy to assist you in the best possible manner.

Thank You!

My god I also purchased this checkout forgotten I have already posted in this thread.

Any order passed via this alternative checkout simply failed, appears it overrides cart, checkout, re pay order page and even add to cart button.. If you have any 3rd party payment forget about it.

If you select something not from step 1 to step 2 and so on it gives errors, support offered to fix own problem on live site :D

Support is very rude, sorry but it is last time I have dealed with this company, beware.