• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Skip Shipping Step For A User Or Usergroup Rate Topic   - - - - -

• jt_shop
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 02:15 PM #1

Hi,

We have a physical shop and to make sure everything goes smooth, we let people pay via the site. We have an account solely for that purpose - to handle physical shop purchases.

Because of this, the shipping step is not required (because people take it with them immediately). I want to disable the shipping step entirely for an user or user group - because at checkout it's annoying to have to push more buttons than necessary.

Can someone point me in the right direction as to what I have to do to fix this? Something that could go in my_changes would be very handy. The user group which I'm talking about is 'kassa'.

Thanks in advance!

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17136 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 06:10 AM #2

All you need is to check Tygh::$app['session']['auth'] array for required user groups and set settings.Checkout.display_shipping_step setting to N

Registry::set('settings.Checkout.display_shipping_step', 'N');

DISCOUNTS UNTIL APRIL, 27! GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 305     Multi-Vendor              USD 1150    CS-Cart RU                         21500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 505      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    33000 руб.