New Orders Not Being Sent To My Gmail Account But Payment Receipts Are Coming In

New orders not being sent to my Gmail account but payment receipts are coming in.

For many years my CS cart orders have smoothly gone to me Gmail account and credit card payment receipts also (different email).

Several days ago the orders stopped being sent to my Gmail account and when I try to select the new order in the admin zone and "save changes ' to force another email to be sent nothing happens.

Any ideas on what has happened and how to fix this?

Thank you!

New orders not being sent to my Gmail account but payment receipts are coming in.

For many years my CS cart orders have smoothly gone to me Gmail account and credit card payment receipts also (different email).

Several days ago the orders stopped being sent to my Gmail account and when I try to select the new order in the admin zone and "save changes ' to force another email to be sent nothing happens.

Any ideas on what has happened and how to fix this?

Thank you!

Well Gmail could be blocking your smtp connect as it is part of google's 'enhanced' security features. Take a look here: https://www.wpsitecare.com/gmail-smtp-settings/ .Though it is wordpress it does explain how to change the security settings of your gmail account.

Note the order status is still setup to send an email to the Customer and ourselves - not sure if the customer is getting their invoice sent to them.

Logs show the order has been updated when I try to force the invoice to be emailed to my Gmail account.

I have not made any recent changes.

Maybe it has to do with the email settings page as I updated my password lastweek for my Parent Gmail account?

Poppedweb,

I will check now.

Thank you

The Gmail part doesn't seem to be it as I have been using Gmail without a problem until a few days ago.

And I don't see something new in the last few days - or did I miss that??

I created a sample order and teh customer emails are going out only the admin invoice emails are not being sent.