• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Free Bitcoin Payment Method Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 15 November 2017 - 04:51 AM #1

I don't know where I should be putting this post.  If there is a better place let me know.

I have implemented a bitcoin payment method that gives my one client (with around 150 customers) the ability to view their bitcoin address (they or the admin can generate it by themselves) then they can send to the address from any bitcoin wallet.  Via a plugin it adds reward points to their cart.  The customer can also see when the confirmations happened last, how much the actual current bitcoin value is, and they can receive an e-mail once their bitcoins have been confirmed and reward points have been added to their cart.

So far in the past 4 months we have processed a few thousand dollars in bitcoins without an issue.  I was looking at expanding but I was wondering if anyone else besides my client would be interested.  It does not cost the plugin owner anything, however I would ask for a transaction % of just bitcoins.  I have attached a few screenshots.

Attached Files

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 9,984 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 08:36 PM #2

Probably best to have this in the 3rd party addons topic: http://forum.cs-cart...-party-add-ons/

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

Posted 17 November 2017 - 02:52 AM #3

Probably best to have this in the 3rd party addons topic: http://forum.cs-cart...-party-add-ons/

I would love to post it there but I do not have the ability to add a new topic to that forum page.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 9,984 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 08:16 AM #4

Then suggest you buy a license so you're no longer a trial user. If you have already purchased then contact helpdesk to get your level changed.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.