• You cannot reply to this topic

Review Of Ez Merchant Solutions Rate Topic   - - - - -

• graniteweb
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 07:13 PM #1

POPULAR

Hi Folks,

I wanted to take the time out to post a review for friends over at EZ Merchant Solutions.

We've been doing business with them for several years now ... from all the way back when we started deploying clients on CSCart 2.2.x.

Tony over at EZMS has been a pleasure to deal with. His company produces high-quality addons for CSCart that are not only written with great care programatically, but also very user-friendly and feature packed. Add to that, they are a bargain for what you get. Having purchased CSCart addons from various vendors over the years, I can say that EZMS produces some of the highest quality addons we've worked with. Most importantly, EZMS offers the quickest and most skilled support of any vendor we've dealt with. There's no back and forth once a day for 10 days when dealing with their support like with some other vendors.

If you're looking for CS-Cart Addons that work and are backed by a competent support team that stands behind their product ... check out EZ Merchant Solutions (ez-ms.com).

Sincerely,

John C.

President

Granite Web

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 08:50 AM #2

Ive used EZ the odd time too in the past and can echo the above.

Among the services Ive used is this, which was very helpful

https://ez-ms.com/ez-maint.html

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2

• idslamyou
  • Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 05:00 AM #3

I agree 100%. We have been working with Tony over at EZ Merchant Solutions for over 5 years. We started way back on version 2 when we only had 1 website. We now have 5+ sites on cs cart. We have purchased many of his addons, but he is our go-to guy whenever it comes to any cs-cart custom modification or question. 

We've tried other "overseas" developers and details get lost in translation and you have to wait 24 hours for a response. Tony is US based and in the same Pacific Time zone as us, so he is always responsive. I emailed him yesterday morning to develop an api for a third party addon(Yotpo) and by the afternoon he had already completed it. He stands behind his code and wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services in a heartbeat.