Search Products By Creation Date

Would be useful to be able to search by date ranges

Actually this ability exists in the code, you should add 3 parameters to the URL:

period= C

time_from=XXX

time_to=YYY

XXX and YYY should be timestamp in unix format

Actually this ability exists in the code, you should add 3 parameters to the URL:

period= C

time_from=XXX

time_to=YYY

XXX and YYY should be timestamp in unix format

That's true but its not in the search user interface which is unfortunate for non programmers.

That's true but its not in the search user interface which is unfortunate for non programmers.

You can hire someone to create such a feature for you. As alternative, you can post your idea to the user voice

https://cscart.uservoice.com

Hello! We can develop a such add-on for you. Just send us your request for a free quote to sales@beencart.com

I can do that myself but such a fundamental function should be part of the search interface already.

I can do that myself but such a fundamental function should be part of the search interface already.

Actually this feature is catalog specific. So I do not think that it will be popular

Actually this feature is catalog specific. So I do not think that it will be popular

It is very useful is when you need it in a large automated site. It such an easy to add and basic feature too. The functionality is already baked in they just need to add a field for it.