Core Files Changed (Robots.txt)

Hello,

Could you please advise how to handle a File changes detector message about robots.txt.

I have used to customize a robots.txt using an Admin functionality via menu:

Website -> SEO -> robots.txt

After finishing the edit, I have saved the changes. The Admin banner reminds me, that changes will be in effect only if I will delete the robots.txt file located in a web root folder. After I've deleted the file, each time I login to a back end for Administration work, it complains about a core file change (robots.txt - deleted!)

Thanks

Hello,

Could you please advise how to handle a File changes detector message about robots.txt.

After finishing the edit, I have saved the changes. The Admin banner reminds me, that changes will be in effect only if I will delete the robots.txt file located in a web root folder. After I've deleted the file, each time I login to a back end for Administration work, it complains about a core file change (robots.txt - deleted!)

Thanks

As far as I know, you only have 2 options. Either deal with the constant nag or turn it off completely in Settings->General->Monitor changes in core files:

Hello,

Thanks

Please post this issue to the bug tracker