Admin Backend Fields

Hi,

I don't know how easy (or even feasible) this is but is it possible to add additional columns to the customers' page? (where the arrow is pointing in the screenshot)

Also, is it possible to create a new user type? Currently, I have 'administrator' and 'customer' but is it possible to create another? This wouldn't be necessary if the above is possible

Many thanks! :)

I don't see a screenshot.

User type: you would use user groups for these: http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.4.x/user_guide/users/user_groups/index.html

Ah, I must have forgotten to attach it! I have user groups, but when I go to customers, it only shows 'Customer' or 'Administrator'. I need to also have 'Trade' so I can easily distinguish between retail and trade customers without having to go into every account to check the group they belong to

Customers.png

Ah, I must have forgotten to attach it! I have user groups, but when I go to customers, it only shows 'Customer' or 'Administrator'. I need to also have 'Trade' so I can easily distinguish between retail and trade customers without having to go into every account to check the group they belong to

Hello!

To add the additional column you need this file: design/backend/templates/views/profiles/manage.tpl

You can use the profiles:manage_header and profiles:manage_data hooks to add extra column to the manage users page with the My changes module.

As for additional type of users, there is no easy way to do it, but it is possible with custom modification

You can use the profiles:manage_header and profiles:manage_data hooks to add extra column to the manage users page with the My changes module.

As for additional type of users, there is no easy way to do it, but it is possible with custom modification

Where would I find profiles:manage_header and profiles:manage_data hooks?

Pleas read the cs-cart documentation on using template hooks. I.e. http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.0.x/addons/hooking/tpl_hooks.html

design/backend/templates/views/profiles/manage.tpl