Moving Products To New Storefront - Losing Reviews

So we have moved a load of products to a 2nd storefront but appear to have lost all product reviews as these appear to be storefront specific?

The same goes for accessories manually added under layout for the product?

Add-ons -> Manage add-ons -> Comments and reviews -> Products -> Share discussions with all stores

OK thanks for that. However am finding something strange when in the second storefront, if I go to bulk edit and set reviews to 'rating' it is still showing as 'disabled' when I go to Addons and Reviews within the product editor?

If I go back to the bulk editor they are all still showing as 'Rating', It is as if the bulk editor is only effecting/reading off the main storefront, despite the 2nd storefront being made owner and active in the top left.

OK thanks for that. However am finding something strange when in the second storefront, if I go to bulk edit and set reviews to 'rating' it is still showing as 'disabled' when I go to Addons and Reviews within the product editor?

If I go back to the bulk editor they are all still showing as 'Rating', It is as if the bulk editor is only effecting/reading off the main storefront, despite the 2nd storefront being made owner and active in the top left.

Try to reproduce the issue on the demo store. If it has the same issue, post it to the bug tracker

Yes I think this might be a bug. If the product is owned by store 1 and reviews is set to all and you share it to store 2 reviews will be set to disabled. But you can't bulk edit at all. However if you change the owner to store 2 you can bulk edit but the reviews setting is still linked to store 1.

Is there a way to bulk edit in the database? Which table etc?

Module uses the following tables

- cscart_discussion
- cscart_discussion_messages
- cscart_discussion_posts
- cscart_discussion_rating

Hmm, but could I set all products to All/communication and rating from this database for all storefronts? If so which field to which value?

Please pay attention to the following free module

http://www.alt-team.com/cs-cart-enabled-all-reviews-add-on.html

Which does not work with multiple storefronts, already tried it. It only effects the one it seems.

Which does not work with multiple storefronts, already tried it. It only effects the one it seems.

Sorry, but in this case I cannot answer on your question. It is required to make code examination