• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Twigmo And Ios 11

• flasher
  • Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:10 PM #1

I noticed the admin part is no longer working with ios11 how long before Twigmo itself will be usable. The admin part is fine but our customers are used to Twigmo and I do not want this to go away. Is there another way to go around this or whats next for Twigmo.

Version 1.3.5 & Latest Version

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:48 AM #2

Unfortunately, Twigmo Admin app does not support iOS 11. At this moment, we cannot let you know if it will be added and how soon. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Sincerely yours, CS-Cart Support Team

User guide       |  Developer documentation  |  Core API documentation

• SunDust
  • Trial users
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 06:55 AM #3

Unfortunately, Twigmo Admin app does not support iOS 11. At this moment, we cannot let you know if it will be added and how soon. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Dear CsCart team,

This is not acceptable because you have sold CsCart using this tool as a sales pitch, for many users this tool has been one of the characteristics that has made us decide to work with your platform. You can not just stop offering it due to an iOS update, it is not professional, many customers use this tool constantly. You should be consistent with the situation and commit to solving the problem. Most users use this tool to check orders, so you could develop a simpler new tool with fewer features than Twigmo Admin, at least to allow customers to check easily their orders through the iPhone.

Please, litsen to your customers.

Thank you,

SunDust

• teosu
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 09:32 AM #4

why you dont update this ? you have to do that.

• Beads
  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 12:16 AM #5

annoyed that I cannot use this function anymore

• teosu
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:29 PM #6

they must be give ultimate price to us. i order ultimate for this. and we cant use. that cheat.