Custom Profile Field Cannot Be Edited By Customer In Checkout Page!

Hello There,

I've added new profile field in 'contact information' section from backend called 'Secondary Phone' and it has set to be appeared in both user profile page and checkout page (not required).

The issue I've encountered is customers can edit this field's value in profile detail page, but in checkout page and in the first step of checkout(I mean 'signed is as ...' section) when they edit this custom field and click continue button, the Secondary Phone's value doesn't change!

How can it be possible? After Upgrading from version 4.6.1 to 4.6.2 this issue is happened I suppose! Before that everything was fine! The field name doesn't set for this custom field(I don't know how!) and the problem is when I add a field name for this filed and set it as default (from database) or set this field not to show in checkout page, the previous secondary phone numbers associated to orders will be gone from orders information!

I'm so confused! I can't remove this field and add new one cause all secondary phone numbers in users contact information will be gone by removing this field!

Please help!

Please apply the solution from the following post and check the result:
http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/49564-checkout-progress-is-halted-and-shows-no-error/#entry283035

Please apply the solution from the following post and check the result:

Thank you so much eComLabs. This solution works perfectly!

You are welcome!

You are welcome!

Does not work for me...still not able to save data in custom profile fields.

Does not work for me...still not able to save data in custom profile fields.

Please contact CS-Cart support team. May be the bug is not fixed completely

I'm really surprised that this defect and several others that I've seen reported against 4.6.2 (that do not involve product variations) did not generate a SP release. This defect in particular is only seen on checkout and lost sales result. If a customer doesn't report it to the site administrator, it will just be seen as an abandoned cart and all orders will cease. It is a critical defect that should have generated a SP release.