• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Product Details Tab Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Ghiyas
  • Trial users
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:48 AM #1

I have upgraded to v4.6.2 and now I cannot use the product tabs. The button now says "_product_details_tab" and when clicked the area is blank. 

Can someone advise on how to fix this, please? 

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 14,635 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:41 PM #2

I have upgraded to v4.6.2 and now I cannot use the product tabs. The button now says "_product_details_tab" and when clicked the area is blank. 

Can someone advise on how to fix this, please? 

Looks like something was not upgraded correctly. What do you see on the Design -> Product tabs page in the admin panel?

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration

Certified CS-Cart RU Developer | Сертифицированный разработчик на CS-Cart Русская Версия

• Ghiyas
  • Trial users
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:58 PM #3

I can see all the tabs including the additional ones I added. I have noticed a few issues with the upgrade process, it hasn't gone as smoothly as I expected.

• oleg.gorshkov
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2,115 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:12 AM #4

I can see all the tabs including the additional ones I added. I have noticed a few issues with the upgrade process, it hasn't gone as smoothly as I expected.

Hello!

Do you have the dev copy of your store? It might be easier to upgrade the store one more time.

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE
Testing by QA and personal manager for free.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 14,635 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:20 AM #5

It is required to examine issue on your server. To fix issue with tab name, just add the product_details_tab language variable (without first underscore) on the Administration -> Languages -> Translations page

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration

Certified CS-Cart RU Developer | Сертифицированный разработчик на CS-Cart Русская Версия