Cs-Cart 4.2.4 Credit Card Invalid Order Failed

Hello,

I've been noticing a lot lately that all our orders are now coming up as Order Failed or Invalid card number when customer tries or when we try to enter it for them in the backend .. Can some one tell me why is that happening, it happens not on all orders but on random orders.

Thanks

Hello,

I've been noticing a lot lately that all our orders are now coming up as Order Failed or Invalid card number when customer tries or when we try to enter it for them in the backend .. Can some one tell me why is that happening, it happens not on all orders but on random orders.

Thanks

This would require very a very specific investigation, this is what I would do:

1. Place 20 orders or so from different computers and locations (e.g. go to a internet café, ask friends to try it and perhaps even ask an old man to do so, also make sure to use the same adress as the declined orders every now and then in case CS-Cart refuses it).

2. If there are no technical issues I would analyse the situation. With this I mean that you should look at the general order value, sometimes credit cards block transactions because they do not let you pay something from over 1000 USD, etc.

3. I would suggest implementing Hot Jar to see a heatmap of your site (this means that you will see where customers click on the most), but it also gives customers the ability to select an element on your page and e.g. say what is wrong about it.

4. If none of the above helped I would just call my customers and ask how their shopping experience was. Maybe they will point out what was wrong!

If you need any help please feel free to PM me, I am more than happy to help!

Best wishes,

Hello,

What payment method do you use? Do you see any error messages in the Payment information section on the order details page in the admin panel?

Hotjar, I have looked at before. Where do I add the tracking code, is it meta.tpl in the section

Hotjar, I have looked at before. Where do I add the tracking code, is it meta.tpl in the section

Yes indeed, paste the code in '' tags in e.g. meta.tpl and you should be good to go!

What payment method do you use? Do you see any error messages in the Payment information section on the order details page in the admin panel?

I have exactly the same issue. We are using Authorize.net for payment. I'm thinking maybe we've got hacked?

I have exactly the same issue. We are using Authorize.net for payment. I'm thinking maybe we've got hacked?

Please make sure that you do not have malicious code as described here

http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/51769-error-log-is-riddle-with-fnfsphp-errors/