Need Some Help

I use 3.0 version which I have been for years but I need to change a word on all products to comply with manufactors request to for example " This word" needs to be "This Word" or I need to cap the second word but do not want to pull up each product I know I have done this before where I can pull up on one page and have them all change in title how do we do this

I use 3.0 version which I have been for years but I need to change a word on all products to comply with manufactors request to for example " This word" needs to be "This Word" or I need to cap the second word but do not want to pull up each product I know I have done this before where I can pull up on one page and have them all change in title how do we do this

Export products, change data in bulk in .csv file and import it back

It can also be done directly in the DB, but it's a bit more complicated than export/import for the non-developer type merchant.

Alternatively, you could add the following to your addons/my_changes/controlers/admin/my_changes.php

UNTESTED

if( !defined('AREA') ) die('Access denied');

switch($mode) {
case ‘uc_product_names’:
$affected = $cnt = 0;
foreach(db_get_array(“SELECT product_id, product FROM ?:product_descriptions”) as $p_info) {
db_query(“UPDATE ?:product_descriptions SET product=?s WHERE product_id=?i”, ucwords($p_info[‘product’]), $p_info[‘product_id’]);
$affected += db_query(“SELECT ROW_COUNT()”);
$cnt++;
}
die(“Modified ‘$affected’ names of ‘$cnt’ products”);
}

You'd use this like: [your_domain_admin_url.php]?dispatch=my_changes.uc_product_names
It should output something like:
Modified '126' names of '223' products.
Note: the db request was updated. It should have been db_get_array not db_get_row