Product Grouping Type Of Listing

Hello,

I wanted to check in to see if any developer out there can do this for me:

I would like the ability to add products to a group for display purposes only. What I mean by this (see screenshot) is that Widget A, for example, might have Widget B and Widget C appear under it, with the ability to each of them independently to the cart. Widgets A, B, and C are independent and stand alone products. In another example, I might have Widget D, and when you view the product details page for Widget D you might see if Widget A, B, and C appear under it, Widgets A, B, and C where added to the group list.

Again, the only real relationship here is for display purposes only. Almost more of a "You may also like" type of scenario except the products appear similar to how they appear in this screen shot.

If this is something you think can be done, please email me and let me know.

Thank you,

Jason

example of grouped products.png

Hello,

I wanted to check in to see if any developer out there can do this for me:

I would like the ability to add products to a group for display purposes only. What I mean by this (see screenshot) is that Widget A, for example, might have Widget B and Widget C appear under it, with the ability to each of them independently to the cart. Widgets A, B, and C are independent and stand alone products. In another example, I might have Widget D, and when you view the product details page for Widget D you might see if Widget A, B, and C appear under it, Widgets A, B, and C where added to the group list.

Again, the only real relationship here is for display purposes only. Almost more of a "You may also like" type of scenario except the products appear similar to how they appear in this screen shot.

Thank you,

Jason

Hello, Jason! We can develop such add-on for you. You can contact us if you are interested.

thanks @beencart--I sent you a reply via email

Our team is also at your service. Feel free to contact us

Send us the details too. We are happy to help.

Best regards,

Alt-team.