Sale Report Bugs

I create a coupon code for test a coupon code promotion, A condition is when user buy order price between 2,000 to 3,000 will discount 200. After that I bought 3 items in order and use the coupon code. It work fine.

But when I generate sale report by use Object to analyze: product and value to display: discounts and coupons then it will show each product discount price is 600. That means show discount price = discount in order multiply number of product in order. Is this a bug on sale report ? or What I setting something wrong ? I attach files that I setting coupon code promotion and sale report.

I create a coupon code for test a coupon code promotion, A condition is when user buy order price between 2,000 to 3,000 will discount 200. After that I bought 3 items in order and use the coupon code. It work fine.

But when I generate sale report by use Object to analyze: product and value to display: discounts and coupons then it will show each product discount price is 600. That means show discount price = discount in order multiply number of product in order. Is this a bug on sale report ? or What I setting something wrong ? I attach files that I setting coupon code promotion and sale report.

Please post this issue to the bug tracker.

http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/project-1-cs-cart/

If the order total amount is correct, it is a bug