Google Captcha Now Showing Up Sometimes

Hi,

We have had a number of reports in the past 2 weeks from customers who say they cannot register or login due to the “captcha” option of “I’m not a robot” not showing up.

I have just tested this with IE11 and Chrome (latest versions) and indeed at random times it does not show up.

I cannot see what could be causing it and there is no specific way to replicate.

It happens say 2/10 times.

The store has not been modified in anyway to prevent the captcha verification loading.

Any info appreciated!

I just had a customer tell me they were getting an "incorrect or missing confirmation code" error when trying to create an account.

I just had a customer tell me they were getting an "incorrect or missing confirmation code" error when trying to create an account.

We have also several customers with this issue. Since we do not use built-in Google Captcha modules, I think there are temporary problems on the Google side

Have you got any more info on this?

Do you think its a Google problem that will be fixed?

Do you think its a Google problem that will be fixed?

I do not know answer on your question. We did not receive any messages about it last 5 days.

We also have this problem quite a lot (at least 2 to 3 orders a day) and it's causing us sales. Was anybody able to fix this?

Thank you for reporting this issue. The fix has been provided on the bug tracker: http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-6931-google-captcha-not-always-working/