Google Analytics And Tax - Multi-Store

EDIT: Ok so as it turns out, I think the add-on is buggy because that little button (3 heads) that allows you to set store-specific data wasn't appearing. I had to refresh a few times and then keep alternating between all stores and the individual stores before they would pop up. I even found that it kept appearing and disappearing. I'll have to submit a ticket to Simtech Dev I think.

Now I'm just stuck with the Tax issue.

After configuring multiple storefronts in CS-Cart, I'm now realising just how limited the functionality is as a multi-store solution. I seem to be unable to dedicate add-ons to each storefront, and I seem to be unable to configure a Tax to each storefront.

Store1 is a B2B where prices do not include tax

Store2 is a B2B where prices include tax

The only reason Store2 includes tax is because we'd like to run product listing ads, and tax-inclusive prices are required by Google. Store1 cannot include tax.

Additionally, it doesn't appear that I can apply a unique Google Analytics ID to each storefront. How is everyone tracking each storefront separately? I'm currently using Simtech Development's "Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce" add-on.

If you think that there is a bug, please post issue to the bug tracker.

http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/project-1-cs-cart/

EDIT: Ok so as it turns out, I think the add-on is buggy because that little button (3 heads) that allows you to set store-specific data wasn't appearing. I had to refresh a few times and then keep alternating between all stores and the individual stores before they would pop up. I even found that it kept appearing and disappearing. I'll have to submit a ticket to Simtech Dev I think.
Now I'm just stuck with the Tax issue.
After configuring multiple storefronts in CS-Cart, I'm now realising just how limited the functionality is as a multi-store solution. I seem to be unable to dedicate add-ons to each storefront, and I seem to be unable to configure a Tax to each storefront.
Store1 is a B2B where prices do not include tax
Store2 is a B2B where prices include tax

The only reason Store2 includes tax is because we'd like to run product listing ads, and tax-inclusive prices are required by Google. Store1 cannot include tax.

Additionally, it doesn't appear that I can apply a unique Google Analytics ID to each storefront. How is everyone tracking each storefront separately? I'm currently using Simtech Development's "Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce" add-on.

We already have an Addon for that use, where you can have prices with vat for certain groups and prices without vat for others

Let me know if you are interested in this.

Fotis