How To Change Link Vendor's Logo Matching Vendor Store

Hi all,

For example, I got 2 vendors A & B and I had 2 logo for A & B . When I choose Vendor A, I will access vendor A store and I can see Logo vendor A on Top page . How to change link vendor's logo for each vendor store ? Cause if I click vendor logo, homepage (index.php) will appear. I just want back to homepage of vendor store.

We will change tag in templates\blocks\static_templates\logo.tpl

Should I put which value for tag to back homepage of vendor store ?

Thank.

Hello!

Hi all,

For example, I got 2 vendors A & B and I had 2 logo for A & B . When I choose Vendor A, I will access vendor A store and I can see Logo vendor A on Top page . How to change link vendor's logo for each vendor store ? Cause if I click vendor logo, homepage (index.php) will appear. I just want back to homepage of vendor store.

We will change tag in templates\blocks\static_templates\logo.tpl

Should I put which value for tag to back homepage of vendor store ?

Thank.

As I understand, you need this image to link to the main vendor page: http://joxi.ru/L21lPZYT6RP1Em

In order to do that you need to change the design / themes / your-theme / templates / blocks / vendors / vendor_logo.tpl file and add the link to vendor page to the image. the link should look like:

your vendor image code 

If you mean something else, please, clarify.

Best regards,

It is not clear from your message where this logo is located. Please clarify

For example: I got vendor BM Building Materials with link vendor page (http://www.bmsydney.com.au/store/bmsydneybuildingmaterials/) . When I click items from BM Building Materials, I access product detail page. I would like change link logo vendor in product detail page cause default link for logo is homepage (as attachment). Is it possible ? Will I change file logo.tpl (my template/tempates/blocks/static_templates/logo.tpl) ?

vendor_page.png

product_detail_page.png

Look like different block types are use to show vendor logo on these pages. Please check whatIn this case you should change the vendor_logo.tpl template as stated in the post #2

if you need a link to vendor store

go to /design/themes/you_theme/templates/blocks/vendors/vendor_logo.tpl

and change this line

on this

if you need "/store/" before

use this