Serious Issue After Second Store Front Setup

Hello

Setup second store front (www.digitalsave.co.uk/mobiles). After creation all I am getting is white screen (but cookies pop up still works?!). Deleted second store front, no change - still white screen.

NEED HELP ASAP

www.digitalsave.co.uk

Hello

Setup second store front (www.digitalsave.co.uk/mobiles). After creation all I am getting is white screen (but cookies pop up still works?!). Deleted second store front, no change - still white screen.

NEED HELP ASAP

www.digitalsave.co.uk

It shows a 404 error - page not found. So you have something messed up with the site configuration.

I do not get a .404 in either Chrome or Firefox. I get a white page with with 2 pop up boxes loaded - google trusted stores and the cookies notifications.

You say I have messed up the site configuration - all I have done is follow these very simple instructions to the letter. After creating I get a white page so I do not know what I could have done in error.

http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.4.x/install/storefronts/configure_cpanel.html

Problem sorted. Nothing to do with configuration as Martfox assumed. The Energot theme has a license activation plugin. For some reason, after the second storefront was added the plugin crapped out. Deactivating and activating the plugin fixed the problem.