Attachments Tab Not Showing In Mobile/tablet View

The default Simtech attachments mod that comes with CSC does not show in a Twigmo mobile view. We have install docs under that tab and many of our customers are always emailing asking where the docs are located as they can't see the tab. Desktop view is not a problem.

Thoughts?

The default Simtech attachments mod that comes with CSC does not show in a Twigmo mobile view. We have install docs under that tab and many of our customers are always emailing asking where the docs are located as they can't see the tab. Desktop view is not a problem.

Thoughts?

Hello! The Twigmo add-on has its own templates located on its own servers. Any changes on local templates will not be displayed on Twigmo. And Twigmo is no longer supported by Simtech.

Thoughts?

May be there is a time to switch to responsive theme?

I thought the default theme was responsive?

Yes, that's right.

Yes, and since Twigmo is not supported anymore, you can turn it off to use all features of CS-Cart store-front

…which is what I ended up doing yesterday.