Cant Upgrade Cs-Cart

i try to update the store but it dont get the download to do

i have now 4.3.5 i like to update to new store

or is there a way to move everything to the new store if i install a clean version of cs-cart and all the addons

Arnold

Yes, you can install clean version and use Store Import addon to transfer necessary data. But it is better to make the upgrade since the Store Import is not quite stable

http://marketplace.cs-cart.com/add-ons/store-import.html

yes i try to upgrade but its not working

i get only this msg so i cant upgrade to the new store

Schermafdruk 2017-06-01 20.32.46.png

Could you please translate error message to English?

Note The upgrade download seems to have failed. Please try again later

Note The upgrade download seems to have failed. Please try again later

It is required to examine the issue directly on your server.

ok how to do this

i like to get the shop updated of a good way to transfer all from 1 to other but i have a product designer module installed

so i dont know how to transfer this also so i dont need to add all again

ok how to do this

i like to get the shop updated of a good way to transfer all from 1 to other but i have a product designer module installed

so i dont know how to transfer this also so i dont need to add all again

Did you try to contact developers of this module? We have never worked with it, so I do not know if all data will be updated correctly in this case.

We can examine the module and upgrade your store. But I think that it will be cheaper if addon developers will do it.

We have the same problem. We installed the store import module to migrate a client from an older 2.4x version of CSCart to the newest version.

We get:

“ErrorVersion of your cart (4.5.2.SP2) is not supported. Minimal: 4.3.7. Maximal: 4.4.2.”

Is there no import ability for 4.5.2?

I have a number of clients we like to move .. but if you've dropped support for Store Import in favor of a third party .. that changes things.

Hi CS-Cart, do you plan to upgrade Store Import addon for the upcoming 4.5.3? We have some clients would like to upgrade their store.

The product designer wil work

but i made a copy op the store on the server to upgrade it then check if alle is working ok before i change the old site

also i have backups from every day

just need to get the upgrade working

We just heard from CS Cart officially. Store Import doesn't work past 4.4.2. They want people to install this version, then import, then upgrade to latest.

We feel this is a bad move on CS-Cart's part. This doesn't help stores that have already deployed and store import was one of the later phases in the project.

Abandoning support of your add-on sends a bad signal. Some of us spend a lot of money and time promoting solutions that we stake our reputation on. When you drop support or make it cumbersome to update - you will find your resellers and solution partners shifting direction to something they can count on.

We think CS-Cart is a fantastic feature-rich cart that many of our clients are happy with. However, from the business side ... we want as few headaches as possible and predictable outcomes. We have upgrades in our queue we now have to re-evaluate.

Agree, but do also understand that it has a rather high maintenance cost since it has to have data updated manually for every release. Part of the cost of doing business and part of what we pay the maintenance (upgrade prolongation) fees for.