Unable To Login Error Sorry, The Anti-Bot Validation Has Failed. Please Try Again.

im unable to login site : Error Sorry, the anti-bot validation has failed. Please try again.

whats wrong?

im unable to login site : Error Sorry, the anti-bot validation has failed. Please try again.

whats wrong?

Hello!

On the storefront? Did you enable Google reCaptcha?

whats wrong?

It looks like something wrong with captcha on your store. Please check if it is enabled and displayed properly. If not, please contact us and we will try to help you to resolve this issue.

Hello!

On the storefront? Did you enable Google reCaptcha?

yes i enable google recaptcha

It looks like something wrong with captcha on your store. Please check if it is enabled and displayed properly. If not, please contact us and we will try to help you to resolve this issue.

its enable plugin. and display in login menu

Please provide us with the URL of your store.

Thank you.

Please provide us with the URL of your store.

Thank you.

okay please check inbox

okay please check inbox

Please check PM

How is this supposed to help anyone else when we don't know what you did to fix the problem. Can you post what you did to resolve your problem? I am having the same issue.

How is this supposed to help anyone else when we don't know what you did to fix the problem. Can you post what you did to resolve your problem? I am having the same issue.

Sorry, but personal messages with muimui already deleted. What kind of problem do you have?