Status Change

Is there a way in Edit Status to change the "Status" area of one of the status? I want to change a status I do not use and want it to function like the "Complete". I need to change the Status from Y to C.

Each status has a unique 'status' character (O, P, C, etc.). If you don't want to see a status and it's not one of Open, Failed, Declined, Processed, Complete or Canceled, you can delete it. But these listed statuses are generally hard-wired into the system and there is no check to see if they actually exist when orders are assigned to them.

is there a way to change a status code of a created status?

is there a way to change a status code of a created status?

Via database

Is there a way in Edit Status to change the "Status" area of one of the status? I want to change a status I do not use and want it to function like the "Complete". I need to change the Status from Y to C.

Please do not do that. Each status code should be unique. If you change (somehow) status code of "Awaiting call" status to C, there may be errors in your store. For example all Completed orders become "Awaiting call" ones. Also all "Awaiting call" orders will lose their status and Manage orders page may be broken. So, please just leave these status codes without changes in order to keep it working properly.