Multivendor V4.5.2.sp2 Not Installing Correctly(Undefined Storage Backend)

Hello,

I was looking into options that can be used for multivendors and found CS-Cart Multivendor. But before I buy it I wanted to give it a try and see how comfortable I am with the system.

I downloaded a demo from your site(multivendor_v4.5.2.SP2.zip) and installed it on localhost(XAMPP) however it is not working properly and after installation it give me the following message:

Sorry, service is temporarily unavailable.

I turned error reporting on and the error is following:

Tygh\Exceptions\AException

Storage: undefined storage backend

Error at

C:\xampp\htdocs\cscart\app\Tygh\Storage.php, line: 36

Backtrace

File:

C:\xampp\htdocs\cscart\app\functions\fn.init.php

Line:

Function:

instance

File:

C:\xampp\htdocs\cscart\app\functions\fn.init.php

Line:

Function:

fn_init_storage

File:

C:\xampp\htdocs\cscart\init.php

Line:

Function:

fn_init

File:

C:\xampp\htdocs\cscart\admin.php

Line:

Function:

require

_______

I have looked on the forums and have not see any solution.

Anyone who can help me with this?

Please post the issue to the bug tracker

http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/project-1-cs-cart/

Hello,

I was looking into options that can be used for multivendors and found CS-Cart Multivendor. But before I buy it I wanted to give it a try and see how comfortable I am with the system.

I downloaded a demo from your site(multivendor_v4.5.2.SP2.zip) and installed it on localhost(XAMPP) however it is not working properly and after installation it give me the following message:

Sorry, service is temporarily unavailable.

I turned error reporting on and the error is following:

Tygh\Exceptions\AException Message
Storage: undefined storage backend
Error at
C:\xampp\htdocs\cscart\app\Tygh\Storage.php, line: 36
Backtrace File: C:\xampp\htdocs\cscart\app\functions\fn.init.php Line: 1044 Function: instance File: C:\xampp\htdocs\cscart\app\functions\fn.init.php Line: 996 Function: fn_init_storage File: C:\xampp\htdocs\cscart\init.php Line: 150 Function: fn_init File: C:\xampp\htdocs\cscart\admin.php Line: 25 Function: require
_______

I have looked on the forums and have not see any solution.

Anyone who can help me with this?

Hello. This error was most likely caused by a corrupted file in the multivendor_v4.5.2.SP2.zip archive. That problem has been fixed now. Please re-download the archive, and the problem should be gone.

Thank you for reporting this.

Hello. This error was most likely caused by a corrupted file in the multivendor_v4.5.2.SP2.zip archive. That problem has been fixed now. Please re-download the archive, and the problem should be gone.

Thank you for reporting this.

Thanks it is working fine after I downloaded it again :)