Your Php Mysql Library Version 5.1.73 Differs From Your Mysql Server Version 5.6.35. This May Cause Unpredictable Behavior.

Hi,

Recently I have been experiencing an odd behaviour from my shop; the same costumer, after placing and paying for an order, if he or she adds something to the cart after paying for that order, the order changes for the product in the cart, same order number, different products.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the message that MySql gives me when opening it:

Your PHP MySQL library version 5.1.73 differs from your MySQL server version 5.6.35. This may cause unpredictable behavior.

And if so, how can I solve it?

Thank you,

Tania

Well, I asked my server guys to upgrade the libmysql to correspond with the MySQL server version hoping it will solve the issue, anyway, I would very much appreciate if anyone knows any reason not to do the libmysql upgrade, like if is going to make cs-cart software malfunction or even if there is some file I need to change to prevent it.

Thank you,

Tania

Recently I have been experiencing an odd behaviour from my shop; the same costumer, after placing and paying for an order, if he or she adds something to the cart after paying for that order, the order changes for the product in the cart, same order number, different products.

Not quite sure I'm following this...

What payment method was used?

Order was placed and then user added to cart and it altered the order? I would say that can't happen.

I have experienced multiple times when customer placing two orders in a role, second overrights first one.

Payment method?

I have used error message and searched in the web. Everyone says that something should be updated on the server side

Payment method?

Its always paypal website payments..

Yes, the payment method is always PayPal when the same order gets overrided. This is very dangerous, orders can get cancelled or wrong products sent.

Paypal payment already had the "order cancelled by customer" issue, now this... :?

About the warning message, my host says it's a Cpanel issue that will be solved in the next release.

Then suggest you submit a bug to cs-cart given their continued history of issues using the world's largest online payment provider.

Anytime anyone mentions cs-cart and paypal in the same sentence, I simply cringe!