• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Repetitive Queries Rate Topic   - - - - -

• TurabG
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:29 AM #1

Hi.

There are some queries repeating for 70 times in my homepage. Especially these two;

SELECT tax_id, address_type, priority, price_includes_tax, regnumber FROM cscart_taxes WHERE tax_id IN (6) AND status = 'A' ORDER BY priority
SELECT destination_id, rate_value, rate_type FROM cscart_tax_rates WHERE tax_id = 6 AND destination_id = 1

These two queries run 69 times for each. (That is 138 times for only two queries.)

@martfox was very kind enough to setup the same environment of mine to one of his servers; his copy shows 65-72 queries run for the homepage but mine changes between 104 and 520.

How can I diagnose this problem?

• oleg.gorshkov
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1,805 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:32 AM #2

Hi.

There are some queries repeating for 70 times in my homepage. Especially these two;

SELECT tax_id, address_type, priority, price_includes_tax, regnumber FROM cscart_taxes WHERE tax_id IN (6) AND status = 'A' ORDER BY priority
SELECT destination_id, rate_value, rate_type FROM cscart_tax_rates WHERE tax_id = 6 AND destination_id = 1

These two queries run 69 times for each. (That is 138 times for only two queries.)

@martfox was very kind enough to setup the same environment of mine to one of his servers; his copy shows 65-72 queries run for the homepage but mine changes between 104 and 520.

How can I diagnose this problem?

Hello!

Do you have a lot of products on your homepage?

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE
Testing by QA and personal manager for free.

• TurabG
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:04 AM #3

Well now I checked the homepage, it has the exact same number of products at the homepage. (69).

But martfox copied my site with exacly the same files and the database; his copy shows 65 queries in total. So even it has the same count of products at homepage; it doesn't repeate like mine does.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 9,438 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:13 PM #4

It's getting shipping origin/destination for each product. Suggest you submit it as a bug.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote).
Commercial addons and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• TurabG
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:09 PM #5

Filed a bug report;

http://forum.cs-cart...titive-queries/