Product Filter Operation

Hi
I want to be able to use filters to show items that have a feature but not i the way it currently works in the demo.
As an example, If Product A is assigned a feature Wool and Product B is assigned a feature Cotton. Normally, the multiple filter would provide checkboxes where the user selects either wool and /or Cotton and those items are displayed. However I want something a bit different.
In my case I want the feature to be an exclusion, so created feature with label 'Free from' and then assigned Product A and Product B in the same way as above.
However, on the front end when the user selects Wool and Cotton then both products are displayed, I would want no products to be displayed.
I think the problem is that the filters operate with and OR not a AND.
Any ideas please?

Hello!

Hi
I want to be able to use filters to show items that have a feature but not i the way it currently works in the demo.
As an example, If Product A is assigned a feature Wool and Product B is assigned a feature Cotton. Normally, the multiple filter would provide checkboxes where the user selects either wool and /or Cotton and those items are displayed. However I want something a bit different.
In my case I want the feature to be an exclusion, so created feature with label 'Free from' and then assigned Product A and Product B in the same way as above.
However, on the front end when the user selects Wool and Cotton then both products are displayed, I would want no products to be displayed.
I think the problem is that the filters operate with and OR not a AND.
Any ideas please?

This is the default behavior of the filters and changing of this behavior is a serious enough modification of the core installation files. Please, pay attention to the app/functions/fn.catalog.php file (please, see the screenshot): http://joxi.ru/p27R3JkHMk9Dm7

But we recommend you to contact us or any other developer and ask for a quotation to this modification.

Best regards,

We have an experienced team of PHP developers. Contact our CS-Cart developer to get a free quote.

Best regards,

Alt-team.