• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Multi-Vendor To Pos Integration Rate Topic   - - - - -

• ezhobby
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:02 PM #1

I am asking a lot of questions, as I am trying to decide whether to change from X-Cart Platinum Multi-vendor to CS-Cart for a project that I am working on.  I have built several e-commerce sites with X-Cart over the last 17 years and so I am very comfortable with it.  But, I like some of the features of the CS-Cart Multi-vendor for this project.  It doesn't seem that there are any CS-Cart to POS integrations available.  There are X-cart integrations  for almost any POS system.  I use one myself for two X-Cart sites. 

on my intended marketplace  99% of the vendors would be brick and mortar stores with product inventories in excess of 1000 items.  It would be important that the vendors could EASILY synchronize their physical inventory with their online inventory.  Is there a solution for this? 

Bill

• oleg.gorshkov
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2,246 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:36 AM #2

I am asking a lot of questions, as I am trying to decide whether to change from X-Cart Platinum Multi-vendor to CS-Cart for a project that I am working on.  I have built several e-commerce sites with X-Cart over the last 17 years and so I am very comfortable with it.  But, I like some of the features of the CS-Cart Multi-vendor for this project.  It doesn't seem that there are any CS-Cart to POS integrations available.  There are X-cart integrations  for almost any POS system.  I use one myself for two X-Cart sites. 

on my intended marketplace  99% of the vendors would be brick and mortar stores with product inventories in excess of 1000 items.  It would be important that the vendors could EASILY synchronize their physical inventory with their online inventory.  Is there a solution for this? 

Bill

Hello, Bill!

There is no POS integration in CS-Cart. If you are interested in such integration, please contact us at sales@simtechdev.com

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE
Testing by QA and personal manager for free.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 15,439 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:51 AM #3

Good day,

Our team is also at your service. Feel free to contact us

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration

Certified CS-Cart RU Developer | Сертифицированный разработчик на CS-Cart Русская Версия

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:03 PM #4

Dear Bill,

We are able to make such integration. We have an experienced team of CS-Cart developers. Contact our CS-Cart developer.

Best regards,

Alt-team.

CS-Cart add-ons | CS-Cart development | Product Designer Software | GET A FREE QUOTE

• webkul
  • Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:05 AM #5

Dear Bill,

We are also available at your service. Please feel free to write us at support@webkul.com. We will be glad to help you.

Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd | support@webkul.com | Offers you :

CS-Cart Addons | Mobikul Mobile App Builder for CS-Cart | AWS Hosting and Speed Optimization Services

Get A Free Quote 

• stevea
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:53 PM #6

Pity how all these developers seem to jump in as soon as someone says POS, yet no-one will actually write and release an addon for POS.

They need to learn they would make more selling their addon 100 times, than just once.

• djstevie84
  • Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:10 PM #7

Hi,

Can someone here give me a quote to integrate CS-CART with Clover POS?

Both have an API, so imagine it can't be that complex?

Ideally I want Clover to be able to select products from the CS-CART install.

And orders from Clover to be Sent through to CS-CART.

Thanks

Stephen

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 9,984 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:46 PM #8

Pity how all these developers seem to jump in as soon as someone says POS, yet no-one will actually write and release an addon for POS.

They need to learn they would make more selling their addon 100 times, than just once.

You assume there are 100's of customers to sell to.

Your assumption is unfortunately wrong. I've been doing this a long time and cs-cat is a very small and cost sensitive market.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 15,439 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:47 AM #9

Our team is ready to help you. You can get a free quote here

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration

Certified CS-Cart RU Developer | Сертифицированный разработчик на CS-Cart Русская Версия

• ezhobby
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:02 AM #10

I've been running two x-cart sites with integration to Microsoft RMS pos system for ten years.  I asked the integration company if they would do it for CS-Cart and they said not enough market.  I am considering moving to lightspeed or Revel, but would like to see a cs-cart integration. 

• webkul
  • Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:47 AM #11

Hi,

Thanks

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

We are also here to help you out in the best possible manner. Please feel free to write us at support@webkul.com

Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd | support@webkul.com | Offers you :

CS-Cart Addons | Mobikul Mobile App Builder for CS-Cart | AWS Hosting and Speed Optimization Services

Get A Free Quote 

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:17 PM #12

Hi,

Thanks

Stephen

Please, contact us to get a free quote.

To say the truth, our developer has already looked through the Clover website and if you send us more details of this project we can tell you the price and time for development quickly with a few extra questions.

Best regards,

Alt-team.

CS-Cart add-ons | CS-Cart development | Product Designer Software | GET A FREE QUOTE