Error 404 Displaying Brand Page

Hello

Can anyone help me? i am having error 404 to show the brand page, i get the url of brand page from the admin panel but it doesn't shoe nothing exept the error?

Hi, that means, that the page/URL wasn't found (the URL is wrong or the file/page doesn't exist).

Hi, that means, that the page/URL wasn't found (the URL is wrong or the file/page doesn't exist).

How can it be solved?

You have to look, if the site exist, or not. Also you will have to edit/change the link to that page or file, or delete the link, if it points to no exist page/file.

Hello

Can anyone help me? i am having error 404 to show the brand page, i get the url of brand page from the admin panel but it doesn't shoe nothing exept the error?

make sure that

- brand feature has the Active status

- filter by brand feature has the Active status

- correct filter ID is used in the URL

make sure that

- brand feature has the Active status Yes is active

- filter by brand feature has the Active status Yes is active

- correct filter ID is used in the URL I am using the id i get in when i open brand in features from the admin panel, wher can i get the filter ID???

Please check ID here

http://prntscr.com/esrqmd

Do you have SEO module enabled?

Do you have SEO module enabled?

Yes

Then try to disable it, delete the cache and visit the new link (with SEO disabled). If it opens,enable the SEO module again.

Then try to disable it, delete the cache and visit the new link (with SEO disabled). If it opens,enable the SEO module again.

I have tried this too, but still nothing :(

PM me temporary FTP access, we will check the issue