Php Error

Can anyone point me in a direction to sort the below PHP error. Which goes away when the addon is disabled.

Ergothemes support say it is a server issue, the server managers say that all modules are functioning correctly and it is an add-on issue.

Also why are these errors displaying at the top of every page, It never happened before, I had someone fixing an issue with there add-on, did they leave some setting enabled which should be turned off.

PHP Warning

file_exists(): Unable to find the wrapper ".http" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?

Error at

app/addons/energothemes_ie9fix/func.php, line: 31

Backtrace

File:

app/addons/energothemes_ie9fix/func.php

Line:

Function:

<b>{closure}</b>

File:

app/functions/fn.control.php

Line:

Function:

<b>fn_energothemes_ie9fix_styles_block_files</b>

File:

app/functions/smarty_plugins/block.styles.php

Line:

Function:

<b>fn_set_hook</b>

File:

var/cache/templates/backend/defc11d143f6962363dbe0ced1bb8c985d3ecc78.tygh.styles.tpl.php

Line:

Function:

<b>smarty_block_styles</b>

File:

app/lib/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php

Line:

Function:

<b>content_58df8341b40e04_58526509</b>

File:

app/lib/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php

Line:

Function:

<b>fetch</b>

File:

var/cache/templates/backend/264307250531efb1e182519682324743fab3c98c.tygh.index.tpl.php

Line:

Function:

<b>getSubTemplate</b>

File:

app/lib/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php

Line:

Function:

<b>content_58df8341b22c85_44656854</b>

File:

app/Tygh/SmartyEngine/Core.php

Line:

Function:

<b>fetch</b>

File:

app/functions/fn.control.php

Line:

Function:

<b>fetch</b>

File:

----redacted---admin- url.php

Line:

Function:

<b>fn_dispatch</b>
	<p> </p>

The OpenSSL package for PHP on your webserver must be instaled and in the 'php.ini' file you have to enable:

allow_url_fopen=On
allow_url_include=On
extension=php_openssl.dll

Ask your hosting provider, if the things above are installed and enabled.

Also you can check the php server configuration by yourself by creating a phpinfo page. A phpinfo page shows you all of your php environment settings. Just create a file in your web root called e.g. 'phpconfig.php',open it with an editor and put in the following code:

...and save it. You can now access this page from your browser. If you created the file in your public_html folder, then you would visit the URL:

http://www.yourdomain.xy/phpconfig.php

Access PHP info from CSC admin instead. It's easier and safer that way.

The OpenSSL package for PHP on your webserver must be instaled and in the 'php.ini' file you have to enable:

allow_url_fopen=On
allow_url_include=On
extension=php_openssl.dll

Ask your hosting provider, if the things above are installed and enabled.

Also you can check the php server configuration by yourself by creating a phpinfo page. A phpinfo page shows you all of your php environment settings. Just create a file in your web root called e.g. 'phpconfig.php',open it with an editor and put in the following code:

...and save it. You can now access this page from your browser. If you created the file in your public_html folder, then you would visit the URL:

http://www.yourdomain.xy/phpconfig.php

Thanks for the replys, Below is the info from my phpconfig.php on open ssl

Should there be a listing for openssl.dll in this or is the info below correct. I am not very php savy

openssl

OpenSSL support

enabled

OpenSSL Library Version

OpenSSL 1.0.1e-fips 11 Feb 2013

OpenSSL Header Version

OpenSSL 1.0.1e-fips 11 Feb 2013

Openssl default config

/etc/pki/tls/openssl.cnf

Directive

Local Value

Master Value

openssl.cafile

no value

no value

openssl.capath

no value

no value

Access PHP info from CSC admin instead. It's easier and safer that way.

Can.t seem to find how to access the php infor from the admin.?

Administration->Logs->Gear Icon->PHP information

or

?dispatch=tools.phpinfo

Administration->Logs->Gear Icon->PHP information

or

?dispatch=tools.phpinfo

Thanks, My server manager tell me that extension=php_openssl.dll is only a windows server module and does not apply to apache.

Thanks, My server manager tell me that extension=php_openssl.dll is only a windows server module and does not apply to apache.

Sure .dll is a Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept, but the guy should know, that this extension is available in Linux/Apache as well. I won't write a tutorial here for him, just ask him things to be enabled on your server like in the screenshot.

[attachment=12269:screenshot-1.jpg]

screenshot-1.jpg

Sure .dll is a Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept, but the guy should know, that this extension is available in Linux/Apache as well. I won't write a tutorial here for him, just ask him things to be enabled on your server like in the screenshot.

attachicon.gifscreenshot-1.jpg

If you could I would be very greatful if you could post a link to any information that shows the installation of this module on a LAMP server as anything I can find refers only to window.

If you could I would be very greatful if you could post a link to any information that shows the installation of this module on a LAMP server as anything I can find refers only to window.

This might be a long conversation as it needs many things to be checked. Send me a PM, we will take a look where the problem is.

Did you ever figure this out? I have the same issue with energot theme. In my case openssl is definitely enabled.