Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Product Bundles

Dear Friends,

We have developed the Product Bundles add-on that enables to create a collection of products that is sold as a single unit. You can join several products in one bundle and give the customers a discount for the bundle as a whole. It is a great way to motivate your customers to buy several items instead of only one!

Discounts can be applied to each separate product or to the whole bundle. You can also choose whether it will be a percentage discount or a flat rate discount.

The add-on provides several ways to promote bundles. They can be displayed:

- in Product bundles tab on the product details page;

- in a block with product bundle showcase;

- on a separate page with all available bundles.

Key features

- Bundle deals;

- Product bundles sold as a single unit;

- Percentage discounts or fixed amount discounts;

- Page with a list of all available product bundles;

- Blocks with product bundles;

- Compatibility with the Affiliate and Referral add-on.

What your customers will see

Product details page

Page with a list of bundles

Cart with a product bundle

User Guide

Learn more about the add-on in the User Guide.

Compatibility

The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.3.1 and above. Need compatibility with another CS-Cart version? Contact us.

Buy the Add-on

I will be glad to answer all your questions about the add-on.

P.S. Do not forget to join us on Facebook to be the first to know about great solutions for your store!

Hello!

I invite you to watch a video - overview of the Product Bundles add-on.

There are no reviews for this add-on in the CS-Cart Marketplace. Is anyone using this? If so, can you post feedback on how well it works, any problems, etc? How does it compare to the default CS-Cart "Buy Together" addon?

Thanks!

I guess only difference is this special page where all bundles are at. This addon does not even support a % discount, only by fixed amount.. Nor it supports available from to..

Hello!

There are no reviews for this add-on in the CS-Cart Marketplace. Is anyone using this? If so, can you post feedback on how well it works, any problems, etc? How does it compare to the default CS-Cart "Buy Together" addon?

Thanks!

Yes, this add-on is quite popular. We provide with free support, so any problems with the add-on will be solved shortly.

I guess only difference is this special page where all bundles are at. This addon does not even support a % discount, only by fixed amount.. Nor it supports available from to..

I like your idea with "Available from to" functionality. I have added it to our backlog. Thank you.

Promotions, product bundles miss one important element that is something like a countdown timer, or information when this offer ends.

So you might consider this for future addons..

I like your idea with "Available from to" functionality. I have added it to our backlog. Thank you.

Promotions, product bundles miss one important element that is something like a countdown timer, or information when this offer ends.

So you might consider this for future addons..

Yes, I also noticed that timers are widely used now. We will think about how we can perfom such timers. Where would you personally place the timer, on the banner, somewhere as a separate block?

Hello!

I am glad to inform you that now it is possible to share the product bundles between storefronts.

I got a problem with this addon. I use third party skin, this addon removes styling of cart, replaces it with original cs-cart..

I got a problem with this addon. I use third party skin, this addon removes styling of cart, replaces it with original cs-cart..

I am sorry to hear it. Please provide me with the temporary FTP access to your server or contact us at sales@simtechdev.com and provide with access there so we can fix the issue.

Hello!

Now you can set the period when the bundle is available. The functionality is the same as in the promotions.

Unfortunately I was never able to use this addon as it breaks the cart look of the custom theme. Sure developers offer help by fixing code, but I cannot keep addon on system where every time I upgrade I will have to ask for help to manually hardcode files..

I do not recommend this addon for people who use third party themes. Either addon works out of the box or its rubbish..

Unfortunately I was never able to use this addon as it breaks the cart look of the custom theme. Sure developers offer help by fixing code, but I cannot keep addon on system where every time I upgrade I will have to ask for help to manually hardcode files..

I do not recommend this addon for people who use third party themes. Either addon works out of the box or its rubbish..

Hello Darius!

I am really sorry that you face the issue. But no add-on can be fully compatible with the third-party theme. It almost always needs adaptation. The add-on should work correctly on the default responsive theme. We will be glad to fix the cart look on your theme if you show us the template.

Thank you for responds, I have responded to ticket on your helpdesk with theme files.

Hello Darius!

I am really sorry that you face the issue. But no add-on can be fully compatible with the third-party theme. It almost always needs adaptation. The add-on should work correctly on the default responsive theme. We will be glad to fix the cart look on your theme if you show us the template.

This situation is exact reason what stops me from buying any addons..

Hello!

Now the administrators can add a bundle to an order and adjust its quantity from the admin interface.

I've managed to fix problem myself for the design break for third party skin. I have removed this part of the code

{if $cart_amount}

{$cart_amount} {(“items”)} {(“for”)} {include file=“common/price.tpl” value=$smarty.session.cart.display_subtotal}

{else}

{__(“cart_is_empty”)}

{/if}

Templates responsive / templates / addons / sd_collections / hooks / checkout / dropdown_title.override.tpl

I am setting a 5% discount, your addon does show how much you save amount but no %

https://www.simtechdev.com/images/product_bundles/joxi_screenshot_1488287590008.png

I've managed to fix problem myself for the design break for third party skin. I have removed this part of the code

{if $cart_amount}

{$cart_amount} {(“items”)} {(“for”)} {include file=“common/price.tpl” value=$smarty.session.cart.display_subtotal}

{else}

{__(“cart_is_empty”)}

{/if}

Templates responsive / templates / addons / sd_collections / hooks / checkout / dropdown_title.override.tpl

Hello, Darius!

Please check if the cart amount is correct after collection is added to cart.

I am setting a 5% discount, your addon does show how much you save amount but no %

https://www.simtechdev.com/images/product_bundles/joxi_screenshot_1488287590008.png

Do you mean the "Buy more games and save 15%!" text? It is only the name of the bundle.

Your title does include % but it is manual entry not automatic, I mean

You Save $27

should be something like

You Save (15%) $27

Do you mean the "Buy more games and save 15%!" text? It is only the name of the bundle.