Show/hide Features Based On Ip Address (Or Similar)?

I would like to show a feature in cs-cart, only for a set of computers (internally on our office), and "hide" the feature for anyone else. Our IP range would be 192.168.x.x. range and I thought it might be possible to only show the feature for this IP range only? (Feature or featuregroup). It would be used for our warehouse position, maybe product freight weight and similar.

Does anyone have an idea if this is possible?

Front end or backend? Is this a standard "feature" or something you've created?

In general you can use PHP to strip out a product feature from the array of product features using the get_product_data_post hook. You'd then compare $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR'] to the mask that you want to exclude and then do the appropriate unset($product_data['product_features']['feature_id']) that you want to remove.

You should use hooks in the fn_get_product_features and fn_get_product_features_list functions (app/functions/fn.catalog.php) and add condition by $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] variable

Thank you both for your replies.

Sorry, yes its only for the frontend. I have added a feature called "Location" which we will use to add the warehouse location of the products. We would like to show this value only if the page is viewed from our office IP address. I guess we have to use our public IP address, since our cs-cart server is not in house.

I will look into your solution, but I might need some help here...