Site Only Up In Microsoft Edge Not In Other Browsers

As of this morning I am stunned. CS Cart store not visible in any of the Chromium based browser nor in Firefox but it is in Edge.

Did anyone else have this issue before ?

Yours truly,

Anthony

As of this morning I am stunned. CS Cart store not visible in any of the Chromium based browser nor in Firefox but it is in Edge.

Did anyone else have this issue before ?

Yours truly,

Anthony

URL?

URL?

http://pasioonline.com

http://cbdolieplein.nl

http://healthavengers.org

I have the logfile but it says this _

[22-Feb-2017 10:20:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘js_compression’ - assumed '‘js_compression’' in /home/pasioonline/public_html/config.local.php on line 103
[22-Feb-2017 10:20:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘join_css’ - assumed '‘join_css’' in /home/pasioonline/public_html/config.local.php on line 104
[22-Feb-2017 10:20:38 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘js_compression’ - assumed '‘js_compression’' in /home/pasioonline/public_html/config.local.php on line 103
[22-Feb-2017 10:20:38 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘join_css’ - assumed '‘join_css’' in /home/pasioonline/public_html/config.local.php on line 104
[22-Feb-2017 10:20:43 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘js_compression’ - assumed '‘js_compression’' in /home/pasioonline/public_html/config.local.php on line 103
[22-Feb-2017 10:20:43 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘join_css’ - assumed '‘join_css’' in /home/pasioonline/public_html/config.local.php on line 104
[22-Feb-2017 10:20:45 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘js_compression’ - assumed '‘js_compression’' in /home/pasioonline/public_html/config.local.php on line 103
[22-Feb-2017 10:20:45 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘join_css’ - assumed '‘join_css’' in /home/pasioonline/public_html/config.local.php on line 104
[22-Feb-2017 10:21:05 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘js_compression’ - assumed '‘js_compression’' in /home/pasioonline/public_html/config.local.php on line 103
[22-Feb-2017 10:21:05 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘join_css’ - assumed '‘join_css’' in /home/pasioonline/public_html/config.local.php on line 104
[22-Feb-2017 10:21:42 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘js_compression’ - assumed '‘js_compression’' in /home/pasioonline/public_html/config.local.php on line 103
[22-Feb-2017 10:21:42 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘join_css’ - assumed '‘join_css’' in /home/pasioonline/public_html/config.local.php on line 104
[22-Feb-2017 10:21:56 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘js_compression’ - assumed '‘js_compression’' in /home/pasioonline/public_html/config.local.php on line 103
[22-Feb-2017 10:21:56 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant ‘join_css’ - assumed '‘join_css’' in /home/pasioonline/public_html/config.local.php on line 104

It has nothing to do with your files.

The DNS and NS records seems to be ok. The problem will be most probably by the network. Contact your hosting provider. Here are the trace results:

http://r.h-t.co/en/981f4da3-e8f8-e611-80c2-0003ff7328cc

Working fine for me in FF and Chrome.

Working fine for me in FF and Chrome.

yes, then as I said - it's a network issue.

All sites do not work for us. Contact hosting administrator

All sites do not work for us. Contact hosting administrator

laughing on loud

That's us

I have no F* clue what is going on here.

I do know that it is hurting our business severely

Works from Oregon in Chrome.

If you are getting the errors you state above, suggest you review your config.local.php file for syntax/typos. You should not be getting that error.

What version are you running? I believe that 'tweak' was removed long ago....

all 3 working in chrome from UK 21:00 gmt

Works from Oregon in Chrome.

If you are getting the errors you state above, suggest you review your config.local.php file for syntax/typos. You should not be getting that error.

What version are you running? I believe that 'tweak' was removed long ago....

Hi Tony

I added this myself and got rid of it as of this afternoon 14:00 CET

At any rate I decided something radical and just deinstalled Engintron , the Nginx for Cpanel as it gave me and my wife too many headaches. Which by the way are far from over.

We now cannot even switch between languages for product and page description from within the admin panel of the store.

Storefronts are displayed correctly for us now. Did you manage to fix the issue? What was the reason?

Storefronts are displayed correctly for us now. Did you manage to fix the issue? What was the reason?

My apology to all who had been contributing, following my post here. I should have updated it this weekend.

At any rate to answer your question what did I do to resolve it.

The problem lay in the fact that I had wrongly configured Engintron, the Nginx plugin for Cpanel and a recent update really messed up things for me.

All done in the hope to improve page loading speeds and or responsiveness of the server.