• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Verification Api Error With Paypal Adaptive Add-On Rate Topic   - - - - -

• screenimages
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:36 PM #21

We're running on 4.03 (I know, it's old) but because of core changes we couldn't upgrade.

We've had occasional failures in the past where recipient's Paypal currency settings were incompatible and the transaction would fail. No idea if this is related to your issue...

Posted 15 August 2017 - 07:50 AM #22

Thanks for the input sorry it took so long to respond have been busy. Everything works fine now. 

• Beads
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 01:53 PM #23

I have a quick question for Multivendors  I have this problem with PayPal adaptive - payments are getting sent to PayPal in USD  it should be AUD  all settings show  AUD   

any thoughts would be much appreciated

thanks

Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:23 AM #24

I have some questions regarding the Paypal Adaptive Payment.

1. does the seller/vendor has to have a paypal business account? or with regular paypal account they can sell/receive a money? if with regular(personal) paypal account they can sell/receive a money, in case if there is dispute, refund request from buyer on paypal, will the store owner(website owner) has to respond or they(seller/vendor) have to respond? I really didn't understand this. is there anyone who can share their experience please? I know that to use paypal adaptive payment, you must have a paypal business account.

2. after choosing a vendor plan and registration, the seller/vendor has to pay the monthly fee(subscription fee) with their paypal account automatically, isn't? if not, how? can you please explain me this? I really didn't understand this.

I am still researching, and learning. I hope to buy your multivendor script near soon when my research is done. Thanks in advance!

• screenimages
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:08 PM #25

1) In my experience the vendor only requires a standard Paypal account.

2) Disputes are dealt with directly between vendor and customer. Customer can contact vendors directly via email. Store admin commission is generally not refunded.

3) Haven't used the vendor plans aspect yet (we charge our vendors seperately)