• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hosting In India Rate Topic   - - - - -

• sunil0907
  • Trial users
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:49 PM #1

I'm looking for some decent hosting in India. There are a number of hosting services out there, but I'm looking something that is quick and reliable.

We are just a startup, so I need a hosting service provide that can provide fast and reliable in India, and is also cost effective

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sunil

• webkul
  • Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:53 PM #2

I'm looking for some decent hosting in India. There are a number of hosting services out there, but I'm looking something that is quick and reliable.

We are just a startup, so I need a hosting service provide that can provide fast and reliable in India, and is also cost effective

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sunil

Hello,

We would like to inform you that we provide AWS Hosting services along with Speed and security optimization. Please check our plans here http://cloudkul.com/  For any query please feel free to write us at support@webkul.com. We would be glad to help you.

Regards,

Webkul

Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd | support@webkul.com | Offers you :

CS-Cart Addons | Mobikul Mobile App Builder for CS-Cart | AWS Hosting and Speed Optimization Services

Get A Free Quote 

• m3th3lesh
  • Advanced Member
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 131 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 12:43 PM #3

Hello

We have various cost effective Hosting measures for cs-cart.  We manages around 15 cs-cart based websites server management work.

Connect us on -  www.cs-cart.in    /  www.server24x7.com

Thanks

• djstevie84
  • Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:15 AM #4

Hi,

We previously had experience in India, We struggled to find decent reliable hosting.

We used unichost.com and they we're terrible.

VPS got moved and IP changed without informing us

This happened more than once.

We also experience huge data loss when they reverted to a month old backup copy of the website for no reason.

We struggled to find anyone who was cPanel / WHM compatible in India.

In the end these factors contributed to closing up the website.

If I was doing it again, I'd go with Amazon AWS, and chose Asia Pacific (Mumbai) Region.

​If this is too much work, use simtechdev.com AWS hosting solution and ask them to host in that region.

Stephen