Hosting In India

I'm looking for some decent hosting in India. There are a number of hosting services out there, but I'm looking something that is quick and reliable.

We are just a startup, so I need a hosting service provide that can provide fast and reliable in India, and is also cost effective

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sunil

I'm looking for some decent hosting in India. There are a number of hosting services out there, but I'm looking something that is quick and reliable.

We are just a startup, so I need a hosting service provide that can provide fast and reliable in India, and is also cost effective

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sunil

Hello,

We would like to inform you that we provide AWS Hosting services along with Speed and security optimization. Please check our plans here http://cloudkul.com/ For any query please feel free to write us at support@webkul.com. We would be glad to help you.

Regards,

Webkul

Hello

We have various cost effective Hosting measures for cs-cart. We manages around 15 cs-cart based websites server management work.

Connect us on - www.cs-cart.in / www.server24x7.com

Thanks

Hi,

We previously had experience in India, We struggled to find decent reliable hosting.

We used unichost.com and they we're terrible.

VPS got moved and IP changed without informing us

This happened more than once.

We also experience huge data loss when they reverted to a month old backup copy of the website for no reason.

We struggled to find anyone who was cPanel / WHM compatible in India.

In the end these factors contributed to closing up the website.

If I was doing it again, I'd go with Amazon AWS, and chose Asia Pacific (Mumbai) Region.

​If this is too much work, use simtechdev.com AWS hosting solution and ask them to host in that region.

Stephen

I will recommend Siteground in India. I have many friends in India using Siteground. So far I haven't received found any negative impact in regards to the speed, or the reliability of the hosting plans
Siteground plans are based on next gen LXC technology on bare metal. They are SSD based proven to be the fastest and they also have implemented some in-house technologies to make your site safe and speedy
The hosting environment is really integrated and stable and last year they got 99.99% uptime with all of their servers.

ITs better to invest in AWS you get first year free and then from next year you can choose the server as per the load.

ITs better to invest in AWS you get first year free and then from next year you can choose the server as per the load.

Hello,
Agree with you. If anyone wants AWS cloud hosting in India, you can contact us using these form https://www.simtechdev.com/quote-for-hosting.html or text me on cloud@simtechdev.com.

We provide the best configuration for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor, backups, 24/7 monitoring and best technical support service.

planning to buy a domain www.pksbe.com ( PKSBE - Entrepreneurship Courses in Mumbai India ) so please suggest me some best hosting plane and provides.

I want to insert favicon for my site. Please help me