Multivendor Order Email Notification Issue

Hi,

I am using 4.4.2 Multivendor.

I have an issue at the following scenario :

1. Make an Order. put 2 products from different vendor

2. Make payment for the order

3. in the order db it will create 3 records
- 1 parent order . e.g Order ID = 1 , is_parent_order = Y.
- 2 the child order (vendor 'A' & vendor 'B', e.g Order ID = 2 and Order ID = 3 , parent_order_id = 1

4. View in Customer Order List
- Listed 2 order ( the childs order, order_id = 2 & order_id = 3) . the parent Order will not listed, is it correct ?

5. Does the customer suppose to get 2 email ? one for product from Vendor A and the other one from Vendor B.

6. If yes, the issue is when I check on Customer email, only received 1 order (product from Vendor 'B'. not receive the other one (product from Vendor A).

Hi,

Does anybody could reply my post and give me some pointers to solve it ??

regards,

Hey! I also have a problem with emails in multi vendor, but I can't post anything to this forum, why is it so?

In our case, I can't find where to specify order department emails per vendor?

Hi,

Hi,

4. View in Customer Order List

- Listed 2 order ( the childs order, order_id = 2 & order_id = 3) . the parent Order will not listed, is it correct ?

Yes, this is correct. Customer sees vendor orders, after the order is placed.

5. Does the customer suppose to get 2 email ? one for product from Vendor A and the other one from Vendor B.

6. If yes, the issue is when I check on Customer email, only received 1 order (product from Vendor 'B'. not receive the other one (product from Vendor A).

You should receive two email notifications. For orders #2 and #3. I checked this on http://demo.mv.cs-cart.com/works fine.