Jpg As Under Construction Mode?

Hello there.

I want to close my store and show a jpg file as an under construction mode.

I don't want the default message from the "Close store" choice.

How can I do this?

Thank you very much in advance.

Edit /store_closed.html

Yes that's what I did as for now but, this html file is also "responsible" for showing up the "service unavailable" message right?

So, if I edit it, when something goes bad, the under construction jpg will show up.

Right?

Yes that's what I did as for now but, this html file is also "responsible" for showing up the "service unavailable" message right?

So, if I edit it, when something goes bad, the under construction jpg will show up.

Right?

Right. But error message will be displayed in the bottom of the source code in any way. So you just press Ctrl+U and check source code.

Right. But error message will be displayed in the bottom of the source code in any way. So you just press Ctrl+U and check source code.

I understand.

Thanks.

Note that pressing or right-click/menu view source will cause the page to be reloaded and you might lose the original error. Better to right-click and select "inspect" of that existing page to view the comments. Too many transitional errors can get lost from a page reload caused by "view source".

Note that pressing or right-click/menu view source will cause the page to be reloaded and you might lose the original error. Better to right-click and select "inspect" of that existing page to view the comments. Too many transitional errors can get lost from a page reload caused by "view source".

Really? That's a nice hint, I didn't know this. Thanks

It's actually browser specific. Some take existing code and others reload the page into a separate tab. But the inspection seems to be universal.