Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Product Likes

Dear Friends,

Do you know which of your products customers like the most? Let them show it! The Product Likes add-on automatically counts the number of product likes and shows under the product image.

The extension adds a Like button for the product images. It allows your customers and you to see the preference of the visitors of your web store. The customer can see their likes on the My account page. Additionally, you can create blocks for the most liked products and filters for them.

Key features

— Like button below the product image

— My likes page in the My account area

— Most liked products block

— Most liked products sorting

— Automatic likes count with a CRON script

What your customers will see

The Like button in a block

The Like button on the product details page

The My likes page

The filter by likes

What you will see in the admin area

The Product Likes add-on will also help you make stock decisions by knowing user preferences of certain products in your store. You can see Likes count on the product list page and sort products by this parameter:

User Guide

Learn more about the add-on in the User Guide.

Compatibility

The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.3.1 and above. Need compatibility with another CS-Cart version? Contact us.

Buy the Add-on

I will be glad to answer all your questions about the add-on.

When I was referring in other thread about missing piece of complete product I had in mind this addon, I've seen in marketplace earlier today.

I am not speaking about coding or similar just about overall customers experience. We already have:

- wishlist

- reviews

not sure how like integrates here.. How much you like it? +5 0 -5 ? :) review addon should do all that and more, but you cannot just rate the product using stars, you have to type something it, but what and why? Nobody writes reviews much these days, but gladly would share star rating if no extra steps would not be done.. Now you can have real statistics rated from +1 to +5, not as like just +1

wishlist is really loved by my customers, but its sort of old fashioned now, it should be followed not wishlisted.. From there ability to see in front page what am I following (a reminder for customer not to forget what he got in wishlist) would be handy, what others are following also very handy, really many options here...

Ebay has a default sorting not some A to Z or other but Best match, now best match consists of many many factors, views, purchases, follows and so on.. All aspects are related.

In short I like idea of your like, but same time its disappointing and limited..

When I was referring in other thread about missing piece of complete product I had in mind this addon, I've seen in marketplace earlier today.

I am not speaking about coding or similar just about overall customers experience. We already have:

- wishlist

- reviews

not sure how like integrates here.. How much you like it? +5 0 -5 ? :) review addon should do all that and more, but you cannot just rate the product using stars, you have to type something it, but what and why? Nobody writes reviews much these days, but gladly would share star rating if no extra steps would not be done.. Now you can have real statistics rated from +1 to +5, not as like just +1

wishlist is really loved by my customers, but its sort of old fashioned now, it should be followed not wishlisted.. From there ability to see in front page what am I following (a reminder for customer not to forget what he got in wishlist) would be handy, what others are following also very handy, really many options here...

Ebay has a default sorting not some A to Z or other but Best match, now best match consists of many many factors, views, purchases, follows and so on.. All aspects are related.

In short I like idea of your like, but same time its disappointing and limited..

Hello, Darius!

Unfortunately, we cannot make the review as easy as likes. The point is, the review should have some value. The admin and the customers have their right to make sure that the review is left not by a bot or someone who has never used the product but just has their own opinion about everything. Say, someone left you only one star, now you can see the name of the person and ask them directly "Why don't you like the product? What can I do for you?". If the Review section had been created on the Product likes basis, the customers would have been able to give low marks without explaining the reasons. For example, your business rivals can create a bot that would make a terrible rating for all your products. Likes allow your customers to show their preferences. It is by far less complicated than reviews.

Hello!

We have added the possibility to display the likes amount for each category:

Hello!

The Product Likes add-on has been adapted to the YOUPI third-party theme. Also the "Show button name" setting has been removed from the add-on settings and the product like button display has been improved.

Hello,

Like button in the Product Likes add-on has been adapted to CS-Cart 4.10.

Hello, Friends! We updated cron settings and adapted the add-on to Youpi Theme. Don't forget to update!

Hello, Friends!

Here's a little update on the add-on:

When switching to the My likes tab on behalf of an unregistered user, the error “404 error. Page not found” was displayed. To fix the error for the user in the guest status, a redirect was made to the authorization page