A Couple Of Annoying Cs Cart Traits

#1 - Search function in admin panel is pretty useless. Even with an exact word search you still get either nothing or 100's of results. Eg. The product searched for is an exact word match. It found me 301 results out of approx 600. Pointless function. It's not better for searching customer records etc.

[url=https://postimg.org/image/cp5pv7laf/][/url]

#2 When you're in a category in the backend, and you delete a product - you get sent right back to the top of your entire list of products - and not in the category you were just editing. This is also quite annoying.

100% agreed. CS-Cart Admin panel looks very nice but functionality was very weak. It takes forever to jump from here to there, it is lacking tons of usability changes.

Tis like searching the internet. If you search for a generic phrase like flat panel tv you are going to get thousands of results but if you search for specific items or phrases your will find the results are much better. You just need to know what you are looking for.

Well I have been converting to V3 and V4 and what a bunch of BS. I have found several downgrades from V3 to V4.

V3 HAS Search "Any Words", "All these words" and "The exact phrase" in Admin Search function.

V4 no such luck!!! Unbelievable!!!

Well I have been converting to V3 and V4 and what a bunch of BS. I have found several downgrades from V3 to V4.

V3 HAS Search "Any Words", "All these words" and "The exact phrase" in Admin Search function.

V4 no such luck!!! Unbelievable!!!

Port them over :)