Upgarde From 4.3.5 To 4.3.6

Hi Team,
i have the website www.dressaffair.gr

I performed the upgrade via admin (Upgrade Center) from 4.3.4 to 4.3.5 After i tried to perform upgrade via admin from 4.3.5 to 4.3.6 but i get an error.

I called with greece company dvs.gr for the bug and informed me the following. Also, the company asked from us 60.00 euro to resolve the Error.

What Error/????? For Cs-cart Error??????

I am sking to resolve the error.

Posted by: Nail Gafin

Staff time: Oct 19, 2016, 15:06

Client time: Oct 19, 2016, 14:06

ID: #101523431

The "Integrity check error" appears if some of the core files that should be binary equal to the original files were modified. Try replacing the following files with original files from CS-Cart 4.3.5 installation package:

app/Tygh/Helpdesk.php

app/functions/fn.init.php

app/schemas/literal_converter/utf8.php

Staff time: Oct 19, 2016, 16:00

Client time: Oct 19, 2016, 15:00

ID: #101523481

It is possible that upgrade to version 4.3.5 was not successful, but in this case there should be corresponding record in the upgrade log (var/upgrade/core_log.txt).

You are right that the best solution in this case is to restore the backup and upgrade again.

Staff time: Oct 19, 2016, 18:28

Client time: Oct 19, 2016, 17:28

ID: #101523633

According to the log, upgrade stopped during copying the files from the upgrade package to the installation. Most likely the issue appeared because of the server timeouts. It looks like the config.php file from the new version was copied before the script was stopped. This is why the version was changed.

Hi Team,
i have the website www.dressaffair.gr

I performed the upgrade via admin (Upgrade Center) from 4.3.4 to 4.3.5 After i tried to perform upgrade via admin from 4.3.5 to 4.3.6 but i get an error.

I called with greece company dvs.gr for the bug and informed me the following. Also, the company asked from us 60.00 euro to resolve the Error.

What Error/????? For Cs-cart Error??????

I am sking to resolve the error.

Staff time: Oct 19, 2016, 15:06

Client time: Oct 19, 2016, 14:06

ID: #101523431

The "Integrity check error" appears if some of the core files that should be binary equal to the original files were modified. Try replacing the following files with original files from CS-Cart 4.3.5 installation package:

app/Tygh/Helpdesk.php

app/functions/fn.init.php

app/schemas/literal_converter/utf8.php

Staff time: Oct 19, 2016, 16:00

Client time: Oct 19, 2016, 15:00

ID: #101523481

It is possible that upgrade to version 4.3.5 was not successful, but in this case there should be corresponding record in the upgrade log (var/upgrade/core_log.txt).

You are right that the best solution in this case is to restore the backup and upgrade again.

Staff time: Oct 19, 2016, 18:28

Client time: Oct 19, 2016, 17:28

ID: #101523633

According to the log, upgrade stopped during copying the files from the upgrade package to the installation. Most likely the issue appeared because of the server timeouts. It looks like the config.php file from the new version was copied before the script was stopped. This is why the version was changed.

Your reseller is right about the cause of the problem and the way to resolve it. It is a server-side issue with timeouts.

If your need our assistance with this you can contact us via Customer Help Desk and we will provide the estimation.

Your reseller is right about the cause of the problem and the way to resolve it. It is a server-side issue with timeouts.

If your need our assistance with this you can contact us via Customer Help Desk and we will provide the estimation.

Thank you CS-Cart team for the confirmation on our conclusion.

As we mention to the customer in the first message (during after office hours) but also the next day and after several hours of invstigation on his files,he had a file issue. This installation is almost a year old. His attempt a few days ago to upgrade the store from 434 to 435 failed due to server timout, leaving behind files which now declare the store to be 435.

So the upgrade from 435 to 436 is stopiing because of this declaring this error

"Upgrade is impossible due to file integrity check error. Please contact the technical support team."

We offered the way to solve this for free offcourse(bringing back all files that are not 434 from the original installation package -all files with different date from a specific date we described) or offrered this as a paid service.

In any case this is solved and its up to the customer to decide if he wants to do it by himself or pay for it.

Fotis

Hi all,

please read my bellow comments.

1.We performed your below details.

"We offered the way to solve this for free offcourse (bringing back all files that are not 434 from the original installation package -all files with different date from a specific date we described) or offrered this as a paid service."

2. So, Upgrade 4.3.4 to 4.3.5 appear in our panel.

3. We performed the upgrade again.

4. The upgrade is not completed successfully.
The backup run 1 hour.

Finally, i would like to note you that we have not seen most difficult Upgrade of e-commerce platforms. A PAID platform.

We read your forum for most bugs about this issue.

As we already discussed over our emails, this is a server timeout issue (this can be due to lack of memory, cpu, or timeout limits). The Upgrade script timeouts and this is what caused all of this from the beginning. Also as you emailed me, that the reason you considered an update, was the slow speed of the store which isn't normal as 434 is not a slow version.

I also mentioned you that you should look into the log file in the upgrade folder. You should find there more info on the process.

And don't forget you have more than a dozen of third party Addons and a custom theme. Many times an error on the DB table of a third party Addon will cause the backup procedure to stop if its not a server issue after all..

Fotis