Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Xml & Csv Import

Dear Friends,

We have developed the XML import add-on that sets you free from dull manual upload of products from your suppliers’ catalogs to your store. You only need to get the XML table from your suppliers and import it to your store. The product database will be uploaded automatically, all the following changes in the catalogs will be synchronized with your store automatically by means of the CRON script.

Features

- Input numerous XML feeds from different suppliers via admin panel.

- Scan fields and attributes of the XML feed for the dynamic setting of fields matching.

- Add products missing from the database.

- Update products in the database.

- Import products automatically by scheduling a CRON script.

- Process multiple settings:

a. Name and description

b. VAT

c. Main and additional images

d. Features

e. Prices and stock

f. Categories and subcategories

- Modify prices during import. You can add extra charges to the vendor’s prices.

- Enjoy prompt work of the script.

- Configure the input fields up to your needs. For example, you can import the whole catalog every 24 hours and update prices and stock every 5 minutes.

The import editing page

User Guide

Learn more about the add-on in the User Guide.

Compatibility

The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.3.x. Need compatibility with another CS-Cart version? Contact us now.

Buy the Add-on

I will be glad to answer all your questions about the add-on.

P.S. Join us on Facebook to have a chance to be the first to know about free solutions for your store and information about special promotions and discount promo codes.

This looks very promising, am very interested in this addon. My cart is 437 so I suppose it is better to upgrade store to 438 for this addon to work?

Another question, shop I want to import products is based on opencart, owners developer can prepare xml specifics according to my needs, how can I make my import easier, what should data should I supply to this developer so the fields would be mapped easier?

Thank you

This looks very promising, am very interested in this addon. My cart is 437 so I suppose it is better to upgrade store to 438 for this addon to work?

No, you do not need to upgrade your store. We will adapt our add-on for you for free.

Another question, shop I want to import products is based on opencart, owners developer can prepare xml specifics according to my needs, how can I make my import easier, what should data should I supply to this developer so the fields would be mapped easier?

You can import file with any fields. Please look at the screenshot:

The items in "Field name" column are the fields from your file, and the items in the "Field type" are the fields in CS-Cart. So you can ask the developers to make the fields as similar to the CS-Cart product fields as possible. Then you can easily match them.

Is there a list of default main cscart fields?

No, you do not need to upgrade your store. We will adapt our add-on for you for free.

You can import file with any fields. Please look at the screenshot:

The items in “Field name” column are the fields from your file, and the items in the “Field type” are the fields in CS-Cart. So you can ask the developers to make the fields as similar to the CS-Cart product fields as possible. Then you can easily match them.

Is there a list of default main cscart fields?

There is a list of all available fields in the dropdown:

Please let me know if you want me to send you the full list of available fields.

Hi, yes but these are language variables I mean code.

Also can you confirm that is will not work with 437 out of the box? I do not want to do site upgrade from 437 till 441 comes out.

There is a list of all available fields in the dropdown:

Please let me know if you want me to send you the full list of available fields.

Hi, yes but these are language variables I mean code.

The fields are taken from the cscart_products, cscart_product_descriptions, cscart_product_prices, cscart_product_features, cscart_product_features_descriptions.

Also can you confirm that is will not work with 437 out of the box? I do not want to do site upgrade from 437 till 441 comes out.

I can confirm that the add-on will work on CS-Cart 4.3.7. When CS-Cart 4.4.1 is released, we will also upgrade our add-on.

No what I actually meant

Product name -> product_name

Product code -> product_code

price -> price

List price -> list_price

The fields are taken from the cscart_products, cscart_product_descriptions, cscart_product_prices, cscart_product_features, cscart_product_features_descriptions.

No what I actually meant

Product name -> product_name

Product code -> product_code

price -> price

List price -> list_price

All the fields are the same as in default product import except product features. But actually, you do not need to care about the code, you may call the fields in file as you want, then you will just match them with the CS-Cart fields. Please clarify why do you need the code.

Thanks for responds, as soon as this other shop creates xml for me I will proceed with purchase.

What kind of stops me is 441 that is adviced as to be released this fall. I really hope to get update to this version.

Now I am getting paid addons only those who offer decent support, have decent upgrade period. Have paid

for very poor quality addons in past that was promised to be fixed and updated for free but this never happened.

Thanks for responds, as soon as this other shop creates xml for me I will proceed with purchase.

What kind of stops me is 441 that is adviced as to be released this fall. I really hope to get update to this version.

Now I am getting paid addons only those who offer decent support, have decent upgrade period.

Please, do not worry about it. We have already started to adapt our add-ons to CS-Cart 4.4.1.

Have paid for very poor quality addons in past that was promised to be fixed and updated for free but this never happened.

I am sorry to hear that you have faced such situations in past. I can confirm that we will fix any issues occurred in our add-on as soon as possible.

Dear Friends!

I am glad to inform you that the XML Import add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.3.x. If you need compatibility with another CS-Cart version, please contact us at sales@simtechdev.com.

Oleg does this addon also allow to import xml feeds from let's say consumer rating sites ??

Oleg does this addon also allow to import xml feeds from let's say consumer rating sites ??

Please, could you clarify this in more detail? What data will be imported?

Please, could you clarify this in more detail? What data will be imported?

An widget on product reviews for instance.

An widget on product reviews for instance.

I am sorry, but it is still not completely clear for me.

Imagine that you have some suppliers. They send you the XML file with the product data. With our add-on you do not have to update the products manually, you can import the XML file with any fields.

Can this module be adapted to import CSV files instead of XML files?

Can this module be adapted to import CSV files instead of XML files?

Yes, we will add this feature. Thank you.

How about login to FTP servers? Many of mine suppliers using FTP for XML files, does addon have option to login to server?

What about different price margin for products?

For example:

- if price range from 0,01 to 0,99 - price margin XX%

- if price range from 1.00 to 1,99 - price margin XX%

and so on...

How about login to FTP servers? Many of mine suppliers using FTP for XML files, does addon have option to login to server?

No, the add-on does not have the option to login to server.

What about different price margin for products?

For example:

- if price range from 0,01 to 0,99 - price margin XX%

- if price range from 1.00 to 1,99 - price margin XX%

and so on...

I think this will make the import process run slower. You can make several imports depending on product prices.