Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Cart Sharing

Dear Friends,

Do you want to attract more potential buyers to your store? Our Cart Sharing add-on gives you such opportunity.

The CS-Cart Cart Sharing add-on allows your customers to share the shopping cart link via messages or post it in social networks, so their friends can view the same cart and buy the products without taking extra actions.

After your customers added products to cart they go to the “Cart” and see “Link to the cart” below the list of cart contents. They copy it and share with friends, relatives via an email, message or even post it on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

When your customers share that link, anyone who clicks on the link will start out with a shopping cart ready for purchase or checkout page, depending on what setting you chose.

User Guide

Learn more about the add-on in the User Guide.

Compatibility

The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.3.6 and above.

Buy the Add-on

I will be glad to answer all your questions about the add-on.

P.S. Do not forget to join us on Facebook to be the first to know about free solutions for your store!

Interesting addon. A few questions:

• Does the shared cart also share the original customer's ship-to information?
  • Does the shared cart notify the original customer when their items have been purchased by another customer?

Without that functionality, this seems like an incomplete solution for the stated purpose.

I can see this addon being much more useful as a way to offer pre-built product bundles. The links to these "bundles" could be advertised on the storefront as a quick way for customers to order groups of commonly ordered items (ex. back-to-school supplies). However, there isn't currently a way to manage more than one shared cart. Could that functionality be added? I would definitely purchase a version of the addon if it did that.

Just to clarify - the existing "Buy Together" addon isn't well suited to what I have described. "Buy Together" combinations can only be advertised at the product detail. The resulting combination appears in the cart as a single line item that can not be modified (individual products can't be removed from the combination or have their quantity adjusted).

thanks for considering the requested modification

Glen

Interesting addon. A few questions:

• Does the shared cart also share the original customer's ship-to information?
  • Does the shared cart notify the original customer when their items have been purchased by another customer?

Hello, Glen!

The shared cart does not share the original customer's ship-to information and does not notify the original customer, because people buy products not for that customer, but for themselves. We have the Gift Registry add-on that allows your customers to create events and add a list of products they wish to get from your store.

I can see this addon being much more useful as a way to offer pre-built product bundles. The links to these "bundles" could be advertised on the storefront as a quick way for customers to order groups of commonly ordered items (ex. back-to-school supplies). However, there isn't currently a way to manage more than one shared cart. Could that functionality be added? I would definitely purchase a version of the addon if it did that.

This is an interesting idea. I will discuss it with the manager. Thank you.

hello guys,

why is there no option to share the cart directly to social networks???

it would be a nice feature

kind regards,

dzemal

hello guys,

why is there no option to share the cart directly to social networks???

it would be a nice feature

kind regards,

dzemal

Hello!

Thank you for the idea. We will add it to our to-do list.

Hello!

We have added the ability to share the wish list as well as cart.

Cart Sharing add-on allows your customers to share their shopping cart link via messages or post it in social networks.

Hello!

We have added the ability to share the wish list as well as cart.

Cart Sharing add-on allows your customers to share their shopping cart link via messages or post it in social networks.

can you post a new screenshot ? is the procedure simplified ?

can you post a new screenshot ? is the procedure simplified ?

Hello!

Please have a look:

Cart - now it is possible to share cart content to social networks directly

Wishlist

Hello!

Please have a look:

Cart - now it is possible to share cart content to social networks directly

Wishlist

sooo, you have implemented the solution ??? this is now a great addon.. i will need this absolutely

sooo, you have implemented the solution ??? this is now a great addon.. i will need this absolutely

i notice this great addition to share directly to social networks is missing on the wishlist ... holding your fingers to recreate it as it s above ;)

i notice this great addition to share directly to social networks is missing on the wishlist ... holding your fingers to recreate it as it s above ;)

Hello!

Yes, thank you, we will add sharing to social networks to wishlist as well.

Hello!

We have added sharing to social networks to wishlist page as well in our Cart Sharing add-on.

Hello, Friends! We adapted the Cart sharing add-on to CS-Cart 4.12.