Order Detele Or Change Status - 500 Internal Server Error

Hi everyone!

If i hope anyone living same problem and fixed and knowig solutions and tell me.

last 2-3 days cs-cart get slow runing and last 2 days any order want delete admin.php?dispatch=orders.manage page or inside order than get give bellow error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I try change order status exam. complate to camceled or more than give "ErrorOops, something went wrong (Internal Server Error). Please try again."

If anyone knowing this problem fix please give me informations. I npt want re-install new cs

PS: i wam dedicated owner and i check all configrations everythinks is ok. And try install new cs and make export import cvs files about product ordesr bla bla working good but when making db import 2 from living problem cs-cart than living same problem new installations cs-cart

Thanks

You might want to check your server php settings for max post items

Hi, Thank you for reply. I use plesk and now script 4.2.x working on 5.6.25

memory_limit - 256m
max_execution_time - 120
max_input_time - 120
post_max_size - 16m
upload_max_filesize - 16m
But living same problem and now living 504 Gateway Time-out

Try to temporary disable all 3rd party modules.

@eComLabs, Real i try so much ways and inside your says close all 3rd part modules abut have same problem. 3-4 days ago everythis is normal but last 4 days liging problem

@eComLabs, and i want add a information if i make complate not problem but any open order change status 2 decline cancel or mor (NOT COMPLETE) "ErrorOops, something went wrong (Internal Server Error). Please try again." living

Look at the "response" in your browser inspector. It will probably reveal the details about what is causing the error.

I can assume that something was made on the server side (e.g. PHP version was updated). Try to ask your hosting provider

@eComLabs, i'm dedicated owner and i set all configration on server. Before php version is 5.3.x and problem later i update to 5.6.25. Next update php 7 and i onw but what different ? so 4.2.x working on 5.x.x right?

@tbirnseth, and i trhy about on template but working very well.

I turn last database backup and working verythinks good but 2 db point time inside have any problem on db (i think this yet) last db backup restoing than working and havent any problme and working very well. When import all orders cvs than get make idiot again this script. I think about have any chracter inside on last orders and get brick on db building? BUUT i make new installation and import new installated cs-cart havent any problem!

So this charecter is making any db string inject and broken db bulding and get make problem BUT 500 internal error looking same like htaccess problem...

REALLY I LIVE VERY INTERESTING AND IDIOT PROBLEM!

I hope have more good idea

Thanks

Not quite sure what you're saying. You might want to try some different translation software. But if you are having an issue with characters in your DB, then you should ensure that your tables are setup for UTF8 and that you are using only characters from the UTF character set (which is most).

Not sure about in your country but we have lots of issues here in the US with Microsoft characters being copy/pasted and then being present in descriptions. CSV imports are notorious for having valid data and then MS Excel gets hold of them and it destroys them.