Mailchimp Automation Api 3.0

Someone already did integration of Mailchimp API 3.0 in cs cart?

Now we are integrating MailChimp. What methods are you interested in? We can modify our add-on for your needs. Please send me PM and we will discuss it in details.

Mailchimp said that CS-CART cannot be integrate with API 3.0 of mailchimp, is that true?

Mailchimp said that CS-CART cannot be integrate with API 3.0 of mailchimp, is that true?

Possibly they meant that the current integration supports API 2.0 only

Yes, and to use some specific action there we need API 3.0

Yes, and to use some specific action there we need API 3.0

Looks like Simtechdev will release such a module soon

Nothing for mailchimp API 3.0?

Nothing for mailchimp API 3.0?

Alerto,

Can you please let me know what is wrong with API 2.0 for you?

Is it possible to use automation of mailchimp with CS CART?

Here from mailchimp:

Note

• Different integrations support different e-commerce features.

• Newer e-commerce features, like product recommendations, Predicted Demographics, and customer re-engagement automations, are only available for users who have API 3.0 e-commerce data in their account. This includes data from MailChimp for Shopify, MailChimp for Magento, MailChimp for BigCommerce, MailChimp for WooCommerce, and custom API 3.0 integrations.

Someone can integrate automation of mailchimp in cs cart?

Alerto,

Can you please let me know what is wrong with API 2.0 for you?

Ilya, V3 supports their transactional emails. I.e. abandoned carts, order followup, etc. It is beyond subscriptions.

Ilya, V3 supports their transactional emails. I.e. abandoned carts, order followup, etc. It is beyond subscriptions.

Exact, no one seems able to integrate it in cs cart.

I don't think it's about "ability to integrate". Sales of my older mailchimp addon (that did subscriptions as well as order data tracking for their "Segmentation" of data) dwindled over time. So I don't think there's really the financial incentive for a developer to implement with their new API. Sure isn't worth it to sell 10 addons.

However, it might be worth it to you to be able to add it to the feature list of cs-cart since you don't derive direct $$ from addons.

I looked into it and it will require using their JS scripts and probably several jQuery insertions as well (in addition to php/template hooks). This then makes it more vulnerable to id name changes and other casual changes over future versions of cs-cart. Hence it could become an ongoing maintenance project which again isn't really supported by the financials.