Hide Payment Method Based On Order Value

Hi there,

Is there an in built option that I am missing that will hide a payment method based on the cart cost? We are offering an interest free payment method for orders over $250.00..

Adding the payment method is no problem, but I would like to make it hidden if its under $250.00.

Cheers,

Nathan

Hi there,

Is there an in built option that I am missing that will hide a payment method based on the cart cost? We are offering an interest free payment method for orders over $250.00..

Adding the payment method is no problem, but I would like to make it hidden if its under $250.00.

Cheers,

Nathan

HI Nathan

we have developed this as an addon

http://www.cscart.biz/shipping-payment-promotions.html

You can set set limitations via weight of a product, price or order subtotal and a lot more!

Fotis

Thanks..

I am trying to not rely on as many 3rd party addons... as I don't know what support will be like in the future as CS-CART upgrades.

Our use case is pretty simple at the moment, I will find a simpler way of doing it and look at an addon later on if our needs become more complex.

I appreciate your response..

Thanks..

I am trying to not rely on as many 3rd party addons... as I don't know what support will be like in the future as CS-CART upgrades.

Our use case is pretty simple at the moment, I will find a simpler way of doing it and look at an addon later on if our needs become more complex.

I appreciate your response..

No problem Nathan, I ll be happy if I can assist.

About the support we provide a 4 month free period and then its 50% off on the current price (always lower in the pass of time). We also provide life time bug support So if any bugs appear we will fix it.

Fotis

Hi there,

Cheers,

Nathan

Use the prepare_checkout_payment_methods hook in the fn_prepare_checkout_payment_methods function (app/functions/fn.cart.php)

The list of available payment methods can be found in the $payment_groups variable, the cart total amount can be found in the $cart['total'] one

Hi there,

Cheers,

Nathan

I added it .
you can visit & download here. (FREE)

http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/47962-restrict-payment-by-order-total/