Change Template Product Detail

Hello everyone,

I am newbie, this is a first time to use CS-Cart with newest version. How can I replace price row by [Contact us about price] on product detail page but button "ADD TO CART" still have to appear ? Please help me.

Thanks all.

image.png

Hello everyone,

I am newbie, this is a first time to use CS-Cart with newest version. How can I replace price row by [Contact us about price] on product detail page but button "ADD TO CART" still have to appear ? Please help me.

Thanks all.

Hello!

Please could you clarify why you want to combine these two options? Because adding a product without any price to cart is confusing. When will customers contact you for price?

When you create that item, you need to select this option

[attachment=11551:Capture.PNG]

Capture.PNG

Hello everyone,

Thanks all.

design/themes/responsive/templates/common/product_data.tpl

Please replace:

{include file="common/price.tpl" value=$product.price span_id="discounted_price_`$obj_prefix``$obj_id`" class="ty-price-num" live_editor_name="product:price:{$product.product_id}" live_editor_phrase=$product.base_price}

with

{if !$price || $price == '0.00'}
{__("contact_us_for_price")}
{else}
{include file="common/price.tpl" value=$product.price span_id="discounted_price_`$obj_prefix``$obj_id`" class="ty-price-num" live_editor_name="product:price:{$product.product_id}" live_editor_phrase=$product.base_price}
{/if}

But I agree with Oleg. It will confuse customers

Thanks for your reply, because my compay have some product which have to call for us to take quotation.

Thanks for your reply.

Because I have some products which sell by square meters so I need change template. But It just work for only first product and next product still show price $0.00. Any suggestion for this case ? :-(

Thanks for your reply.

Because I have some products which sell by square meters so I need change template. But It just work for only first product and next product still show price $0.00. Any suggestion for this case ? :-(

You will find an add-on in the marketplace that will allow you the customer to enter the size etc and the price will be calculated on the site.

Thanks for your reply.

Please try

{if !$product.price || $product.price == '0.00'}
{else}
{/if}

Hi friends,

sorry to use this topic, but I like to change "contact_us_for_price" text to button, and show this button instead of add to rart button.

Any help, please?

Frank

design/themes/THEME/templates/common/product_data.tpl

Search by "contact_us_for_price"

You can try to copy CSS classes from buttons to the corresponding div

Thank you my friend,

but it doesn't work for me.

I have replaced

with

but doesn't work.

Can you help me again.

Thank you in advance

Frank

Please take a look

http://prntscr.com/ei5evh

Thank you my friend, works,

but can I use this solution to replace add to cart button with Ask for price button.

Please take a look and correct me

{if $product_price <= 0}
{include file="buttons/add_to_cart.tpl" but_id="button_cart_`$obj_prefix``$obj_id`" but_name="dispatch[checkout.add..`$obj_id`]" but_role=$but_role block_width=$block_width obj_id=$obj_id product=$product but_meta=$add_to_cart_meta but_text=__('Ask for price')}
{else}
{include file="buttons/add_to_cart.tpl" but_id="button_cart_`$obj_prefix``$obj_id`" but_name="dispatch[checkout.add..`$obj_id`]" but_role=$but_role block_width=$block_width obj_id=$obj_id product=$product but_meta=$add_to_cart_meta}
{/if}

Thank you ma friend

Frank

Thank you my friend, works,

but can I use this solution to replace add to cart button with Ask for price button.

Please take a look and correct me

{if $product_price <= 0}
{include file="buttons/add_to_cart.tpl" but_id="button_cart_`$obj_prefix``$obj_id`" but_name="dispatch[checkout.add..`$obj_id`]" but_role=$but_role block_width=$block_width obj_id=$obj_id product=$product but_meta=$add_to_cart_meta but_text=__('Ask for price')}
{else}
{include file="buttons/add_to_cart.tpl" but_id="button_cart_`$obj_prefix``$obj_id`" but_name="dispatch[checkout.add..`$obj_id`]" but_role=$but_role block_width=$block_width obj_id=$obj_id product=$product but_meta=$add_to_cart_meta}
{/if}

Thank you ma friend

Frank

What action should be made if the Contact us button is placed?

Send an email to customer dept. not to add to cart.

Thank you

Frank

Send an email to customer dept. not to add to cart.

Thank you

Frank

Note that it CS-Cart it is just a label. Try

Work fine thank you.

What you mean

Note that it CS-Cart it is just a label. Try

I don't understand you.

Thank you

Frank

I meant that CS-Cart sends nothing if you click on the "Contact us about price" text

Hello,

I have a problem with my website. I would like to change the appearance of the product page but I can not figure out how to do it. To understand better, I've attached you pictures.

The first is how it looks now - http://imageshack.co...3959/JWt36V.png

And how I want to look. - http://imageshack.co...3769/w6j5Uk.png

Does anyone know how to do it?

Thank you!

Hello,

I have a problem with my website. I would like to change the appearance of the product page but I can not figure out how to do it. To understand better, I've attached you pictures.

The first is how it looks now - http://imageshack.co...3959/JWt36V.png

And how I want to look. - http://imageshack.co...3769/w6j5Uk.png

Does anyone know how to do it?

Thank you!

Hello!

We can modify the product page for you. Please contact us at sales@simtechdev.com.